Never played against high score streaks

#1MsnWitSasquatchPosted 1/31/2013 6:00:18 AM
Is there any type of match making done in lobbies. I have yet to come across a high score streak, highest I have seen so far is VSAT. I am only level 48, no prestige.
When I prestige will I start to see higher score streaks and higher kill counts than 30-5. I watch youtube videos and see a lot of guys running these 60+ kills a game. Is that commonplace now or are those guys just that great and rare?
#2smolo82Posted 1/31/2013 6:01:21 AM
Play against good players.
---
Xbox GT - Smolo THE KloWn
17 Ex-Boxes and Counting. All from System Failure.
#3tactikz4Posted 1/31/2013 6:04:09 AM
Prestige 6 and still haven't seen swarm
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#4MsnWitSasquatch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:07:28 AM
smolo82 posted...
Play against good players.

Is there a way to find good players though, or do I need to jump from lobby to lobby? I really want to play against good players, that is the best learning curve is to follow their tactics.
#5slayerxelitePosted 1/31/2013 6:18:29 AM
Im calling in my Dog/Swarm at minimum every 3 games. Once I earn a VSAT its pretty much guaranteed Im getting the rest. I also play Dom so once that VSAT comes in, Im capping any flag we dont currently have for an easy 200 points.

<3 dat VSAT
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#6theLongR0DPosted 1/31/2013 6:20:55 AM
I've joined many matched in progress where there is a lodestar, swarm, dogs or warthog doing work. Nice quick loss in the books.
#7MoegittoPosted 1/31/2013 6:24:17 AM
The reason why you haven't faced/seen any high scorestreaks is because most of them aren't worth the effort. The VSAT is honestly the highest you need to go, that thing not only pisses the other team off but it also easily leads you around your streaks and back to another VSAT. I was on a team where while the guy was camping he did have a VSAT and stealth chopper up almost the whole round in Domination.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#8MsnWitSasquatch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:27:19 AM
So most of the higher scorestreaks are in DOM, I play mostly TDM. Could be my answer right there I guess.
#9bigwaynerPosted 1/31/2013 6:42:04 AM
MsnWitSasquatch posted...
So most of the higher scorestreaks are in DOM, I play mostly TDM. Could be my answer right there I guess.

Killcomfirmed also, its easy to get streaks. But not just that, there is some kind of skill-based matchmaking which prevents you from playing with people better than you most of the time.
#10Aether_LyricPosted 1/31/2013 6:45:03 AM
TDM is basically Barebones in this game... highest I've seen is like a stealth chopper. Hop into Domination, KC or Ground War and it's a rarity to go a match without someone getting a high streak.