Got my first Nuclear last night, FAL no perks no attachments

#1fkdfellerPosted 1/31/2013 7:45:08 AM
Went 65-0 on Standoff Demo, lucked out with a lobby full of veggies. Called in about 3 warthogs, pretty sure I only had lightning strike and warthog on at the time.

Wasn't even going for a streak, had no perks and attachments for the camo challenges and just went in, feelsgoodman.xml.

Since I don't want this to be just a brag topic, anyone else get this challenge done? If so, how did you do it?
---
rusrs?
#2F_H_NukemPosted 1/31/2013 7:47:13 AM
another one?

my highest KS is only 13

WHY DO I SUCK SO HARD AT THIS GAME!?!?!

sadface.jpg
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#3MarkPlaysGearsPosted 1/31/2013 7:49:36 AM
Congrats :)

I havn't tried yet but I'm thinking about it. Do all the kills have to be with your gun? Id look it up but Im in class.

Since you didn't use scavenger you definitely picked up other guns. But thats ok since people usually carry primary wildcards.

Would a 30-0 FFA give it? That doesnt seem too bad with a rat lobby
---
GT-Polak5369. K/D: 2.50-2.56 (fluxuation) Vsat/warthog/lodestar always.
#4fkdfeller(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:53:28 AM
MarkPlaysGears posted...
Congrats :)

I havn't tried yet but I'm thinking about it. Do all the kills have to be with your gun? Id look it up but Im in class.

Since you didn't use scavenger you definitely picked up other guns. But thats ok since people usually carry primary wildcards.

Would a 30-0 FFA give it? That doesnt seem too bad with a rat lobby

Thanks,

yeah it has to be 30 gun kills, I only picked up one gun M27 which is actually pretty good. The FAL is really good on ammo and I also had scavenger on. You can do it in free for all but i think that would be way harder
---
rusrs?
#5fkdfeller(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:54:23 AM
F_H_Nukem posted...
another one?

my highest KS is only 13

sadface.jpg

My K/D is way lower in this game and I find it way harder to get big killstreaks, Don't stress out about it, play smart, and those streaks will follow
---
rusrs?
#6F_H_NukemPosted 1/31/2013 7:56:02 AM
fkdfeller posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
another one?

my highest KS is only 13

sadface.jpg

My K/D is way lower in this game and I find it way harder to get big killstreaks, Don't stress out about it, play smart, and those streaks will follow

and way lower = what to you?

this is my highest K/D in a CoD yet (after only playing MW2 and BO1) and its still only a .75
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#7BLACK_STAR69Posted 1/31/2013 7:56:36 AM
You said no perks but you had scavenger on?
---
360 RULES PS3 RULES Wii RULES.......FANBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!
#8shadowsofdawnPosted 1/31/2013 7:57:24 AM
I got mine on plaza. I was using the remington and I had a 360 degree shield of dense lag surrounding my body.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#9fkdfeller(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:58:27 AM
BLACK_STAR69 posted...
You said no perks but you had scavenger on?

yeah you're right I didn't have scav on, its on that class normally. my brains not fully awake yet lol
---
rusrs?
#10fkdfeller(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:58:53 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
I got mine on plaza. I was using the remington and I had a 360 degree shield of dense lag surrounding my body.

lol thats a deadly combo
---
rusrs?