so I almost saw my first swarm today.

#11Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:11:25 AM
trakrunr4evr posted...
Gallis_OTK posted...
How many points did you get for destroying a swarm with the EMP?

This question need to be answered. I'm guessing it would be a hell of a lot.

I'm guessing a lot as well. However since he got it from a carepackage, I don't think you get points?

Nah I got points for it. But becsuse the game was so close I wasnt paying attention and was focusing on killing the giys who tried stealing my box
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#12TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/31/2013 11:15:45 AM
After playing this game since release and Using the reroll 90% of the time, I'm proud to say I have a grand total of ONE Swarm from a care package. Never got to use it though because I had no black hats unlocked and the package bounced over the fence...on Nuketown lol

I was beyond pissed when it happened but it's kinda funny now.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/31/2013 11:16:52 AM
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
BLACK_STAR69 posted...
Don't you just love care package surprises? I rerolled 2 packages and got a k9 and a Vtol. What are the odds of that? Even with that we still lost cause idiot team doesn't understand how to play domination.......smh

>team doesn't know how to play dom

>wastes 20 seconds for each scrub package he calls in

lol

>Mad because he gets UAV's/HK's/RC-XD's from all of his CP's.

I never use care packages. They are for bad players and they slow the game down too much.

Do you suffer from ADHD?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14AlexanaxelaPosted 1/31/2013 12:52:02 PM
skill package strikes again
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#15Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:20:19 PM
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
BLACK_STAR69 posted...
Don't you just love care package surprises? I rerolled 2 packages and got a k9 and a Vtol. What are the odds of that? Even with that we still lost cause idiot team doesn't understand how to play domination.......smh

>team doesn't know how to play dom

>wastes 20 seconds for each scrub package he calls in

lol

>Mad because he gets UAV's/HK's/RC-XD's from all of his CP's.

I never use care packages. They are for bad players and they slow the game down too much.

m pulling almost a 1.80. The only reason I use carepackage is because I have UAV and C-UAv as my scorestreaks. Atleast with the Carepackage, I have a chance of getting an actual offensive scorestreak. I prefer being support type of player, so I roll with care package. Atleast its more useful then the Hunter Killer
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.