I bought the season pass on one account, now I have a new account

#1ZeustyPosted 1/31/2013 11:14:07 AM
I can't download the maps because that account is now silver and it has to be gold to download from the in game store, and I can't use my new account to use the pass even though it's on the same xbox.

Do I really have to buy gold for my old account just to access the pass I purchased?
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 11:16:50 AM
I think you're probably screwed. Why didn't you just change the GT of the old one? >_>
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#3Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:17:51 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
I think you're probably screwed. Why didn't you just change the GT of the old one? >_>

I wanted a fresh account
#4forgotten0285Posted 1/31/2013 11:18:41 AM
think of the worst possible answer to your question, and apply that to any and all questions concerning:

Xbox LIVE
Activision
Call of Duty
Season Pass
downloading DLC then subsequently getting season pass
Microsoft
multiple accounts

should help you now and save you additional frustration in the future.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#5Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:21:15 AM
Actually this is a big issue because I cannot access content that I purchased and there was no stipulation that I had to be xbl gold in order to download the packs. What if I just wanted to play the maps locally?

Purchased content, content is not available to me.
#6ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 1/31/2013 11:21:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 11:22:04 AM
Forgive me sir but I do not see a point in clearing your gamerscore and whatever else would contribute to a complete fresh account other than being a well-known douche.

Microsoft told me it would cost another 80sp to capitalize a letter in my new GT less than an hour after I change it. It's like 99% you'll have to pay.
---
#8ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 11:23:07 AM
Zeusty posted...
Actually this is a big issue because I cannot access content that I purchased and there was no stipulation that I had to be xbl gold in order to download the packs. What if I just wanted to play the maps locally?

Purchased content, content is not available to me.

You can't even watch netflix which has a seperate charge, without a gold account.
---
#9Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:23:54 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Forgive me sir but I do not see a point in clearing your gamerscore and whatever else would contribute to a complete fresh account other than being a well-known douche.

Microsoft told me it would cost another 80sp to capitalize a letter in my new GT less than an hour after I change it. It's like 99% you'll have to pay.

The fact that I just wanted a fresh account is not really the issue here, I cannot access content that I have every right to.
#10Lerp85Posted 1/31/2013 11:24:49 AM
Um, all content is locked to silver members for a short time, a month I think, so you will be able to download it at some point.

It makes no sense why you made a new account though, unless your old one got in some kind of trouble.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.