I bought the season pass on one account, now I have a new account

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I bought the season pass on one account, now I have a new account
3 years ago#1
I can't download the maps because that account is now silver and it has to be gold to download from the in game store, and I can't use my new account to use the pass even though it's on the same xbox.

Do I really have to buy gold for my old account just to access the pass I purchased?
3 years ago#2
I think you're probably screwed. Why didn't you just change the GT of the old one? >_>
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
3 years ago#3
ICantNameGud posted...
I think you're probably screwed. Why didn't you just change the GT of the old one? >_>

I wanted a fresh account
3 years ago#4
think of the worst possible answer to your question, and apply that to any and all questions concerning:

Xbox LIVE
Activision
Call of Duty
Season Pass
downloading DLC then subsequently getting season pass
Microsoft
multiple accounts

should help you now and save you additional frustration in the future.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
3 years ago#5
Actually this is a big issue because I cannot access content that I purchased and there was no stipulation that I had to be xbl gold in order to download the packs. What if I just wanted to play the maps locally?

Purchased content, content is not available to me.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
Forgive me sir but I do not see a point in clearing your gamerscore and whatever else would contribute to a complete fresh account other than being a well-known douche.

Microsoft told me it would cost another 80sp to capitalize a letter in my new GT less than an hour after I change it. It's like 99% you'll have to pay.
3 years ago#8
Zeusty posted...
Actually this is a big issue because I cannot access content that I purchased and there was no stipulation that I had to be xbl gold in order to download the packs. What if I just wanted to play the maps locally?

Purchased content, content is not available to me.

You can't even watch netflix which has a seperate charge, without a gold account.
3 years ago#9
ICantNameGud posted...
Forgive me sir but I do not see a point in clearing your gamerscore and whatever else would contribute to a complete fresh account other than being a well-known douche.

Microsoft told me it would cost another 80sp to capitalize a letter in my new GT less than an hour after I change it. It's like 99% you'll have to pay.

The fact that I just wanted a fresh account is not really the issue here, I cannot access content that I have every right to.
3 years ago#10
Um, all content is locked to silver members for a short time, a month I think, so you will be able to download it at some point.

It makes no sense why you made a new account though, unless your old one got in some kind of trouble.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I bought the season pass on one account, now I have a new account

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived