I bought the season pass on one account, now I have a new account

#31Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:42:40 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Tell us now what you did on your old account that made you make a new one any way. Might as well be honest.

Probably jtag'd or something. He started ignoring me when I asked him about his ban too, he's not going to tell us. Maybe selling fake MSPoints?

I literally just wanted to start fresh on H4 and cod, I already told the truth.
#32forgotten0285Posted 1/31/2013 11:44:03 AM
Zeusty posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Tell us now what you did on your old account that made you make a new one any way. Might as well be honest.

Probably jtag'd or something. He started ignoring me when I asked him about his ban too, he's not going to tell us. Maybe selling fake MSPoints?

Alright that's just plain nonsense. You can reset stats without making a new account.

Before, I gave the benefit of the doubt and was trying to help, but it's obvious you were banned at this point.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#33theLongR0DPosted 1/31/2013 11:44:06 AM
Zeusty posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Lerp85 posted...

you didnt have to spend money on a new account to do that
#34leafer 21Posted 1/31/2013 11:45:34 AM
Zeusty posted...
Lerp85 posted...
I already said all content released is not available to silver members for a short time. Been that way for a long time now.

I'm not sure what you mean. If I have the season pass on a silver account I have to wait a month after each map pack is released before I can download it? But when I click on the in game store it says I need xbl gold to access it at all so I don't see how this could be true?

Yea, that is what I am saying is that you will have to wait after each pack is released.

And of course it says you need gold, cause you freaking need gold right now to download it, not sure how that is confusing.

i have the season pass on a silver account and got the new map pack the day it came out
---
Ron Wilson is a terrible coach
Bi-Polar Nation
#35Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:50:31 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Zeusty posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Alright that's just plain nonsense. You can reset stats without making a new account.

Before, I gave the benefit of the doubt and was trying to help, but it's obvious you were banned at this point.

You can reset stats in h4?
#36Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:55:02 AM
leafer 21 posted...
Zeusty posted...
Lerp85 posted...
I already said all content released is not available to silver members for a short time. Been that way for a long time now.

I'm not sure what you mean. If I have the season pass on a silver account I have to wait a month after each map pack is released before I can download it? But when I click on the in game store it says I need xbl gold to access it at all so I don't see how this could be true?

Yea, that is what I am saying is that you will have to wait after each pack is released.

And of course it says you need gold, cause you freaking need gold right now to download it, not sure how that is confusing.

i have the season pass on a silver account and got the new map pack the day it came out

Wtf? It let you access the in game store?
#37Ned_MandingoPosted 1/31/2013 11:58:52 AM
Lerp85 posted...

That's demos.

DLC is available for all accounts.
---
You gotta pay the troll toll
#38momar_1983Posted 1/31/2013 12:05:41 PM
have you tried goin in your download history and getr it from there ???? not from the ingame store obviuosly that does not work ...personlly trying to help you even though your a fool ......
. ps. how about jus throwing down the money and getting it again or maybe switch to ps3 ..LOL
. TC go ahead trash my grammar idk
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#39L96A1BOSSPosted 1/31/2013 12:07:41 PM(edited)
forgotten0285 posted...
think of the worst possible answer to your question, and apply that to any and all questions concerning:

Xbox LIVE
Activision
Call of Duty
Season Pass
downloading DLC then subsequently getting season pass
Microsoft
multiple accounts

should help you now and save you additional frustration in the future.

PS3 use 10 account on the same system. I was surprise to see even the season pass playercard unlock on my atl account.
#40Zeusty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:09:44 PM
momar_1983 posted...
have you tried goin in your download history and getr it from there ???? not from the ingame store obviuosly that does not work ...personlly trying to help you even though your a fool ......
. ps. how about jus throwing down the money and getting it again or maybe switch to ps3 ..LOL
. TC go ahead trash my grammar idk

Not in dl hist because I haven't been able to dl it yet, it just came out. And to all saying I must have been banned then why would I be talking about signing into the silver acct and having issues. That conjecture makes no sense if you stop and think about it.