Anybody else have a class they designed solely to improve your KD ratio?

#11scarface_jrPosted 1/31/2013 12:58:29 PM
I keep searching chaos mosh till I get nuketown hard point, and camp where the first hardpoint is with this class

LSAT Dual band/extended mags
Hardline
Scav/Cold blooded
Eng or tac mask

with uav counter uav and stealth chopper. I put the stealth chopper over one spawn or right above me so noone can sneak over to me. I always go atleast +30 doing this. Even tho a majority of my kills are gun kills I always die because some ass hat on my team wants to come and take my spot, usely sucks and gets stuck with something and stands right next to me, or has people randomly spray at him with a target finder and running over me so we both die. With that said, does anyone else hate when your team is always hugging your nuts? Atleast 2 people a game end up wanting to go exactly where i'm at, follow me everywhere or just get in my way. They also steal your kill when you don't want them too but when you need them too they're being stupid and not doing anything but running away or not shooting.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#12MrB730Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:42 PM
No because it doesnt matter.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez
#13GreatKiraLordPosted 1/31/2013 1:46:40 PM
FAL+select fire/target finder/stock

Ghost/Hardline
Toughness
Dexterity

Wish I could slap on the laser and pertty much b=make this gun's hipfire very close to its pre-patch but the sf,tf, and stock are way too good.
#14GreatKiraLordPosted 1/31/2013 1:48:10 PM
whiteboygene posted...
yeah_u_mad posted...
Akiba69 posted...
All my classes revolve around fun.

It's just a number guys, you aren't playing a deep complicated game, nor a difficult one. You aren't playing for money. This is on par with people taking wwe and dbz games as competitive fighters.

KDR is pretty much the only thing I care about in life

At least you admit it, time for the other millions of you to come out of the closet.

I do not.
I master prestiged, got diamond for all but sniper rifles, etc.
If I cared much about my stats, I would've stayed at 55 with my full-auto FAL and be done with the game.
#15ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 1:48:49 PM
I don't give a damn about stats but my "**** this team" classes are the AN-94 with silencer/laser, MSMC with 5 perks and fast mags or LSAT with laser and FMJ
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#16AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 1/31/2013 1:53:27 PM
My classes aren't designed for it at all. My previous prestige was ballstic knife only. All my classes were called the blade lol.

But I do try to up it sometimes, its more of a mental state of trying really hard instead of the normal for fun
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---