K/D means nothing after the map pack came out >_>

#1Gold25onePosted 1/31/2013 12:47:12 PM
Usually i could check out everyones K/D to see if the game was going to be ultra easy or challenging but after the map pack came out no matter what i am doing horrible, be it to lag, glitchers, lag switchers or me just having a bad game.

Before this map pack i could maintain a 2.85-2.9 K/D now i can barley do 1.1

Most of the time i come our a corner see someone start shooting get 4-5 hitmarkers in and then just die on their first visible shot and then when i look at the kill cam i came around the corner running without shooting stood there for a second while he shot me and then before i die only one bullet comes out.

This is just getting unbearable the game is not even fun anymore, i miss CoD4 and WaW atleast this did not happen that much in those games
#2MsnWitSasquatchPosted 1/31/2013 12:48:18 PM
How often are you running into people using lag switches?
#3scarface_jrPosted 1/31/2013 12:48:33 PM
This happens all the time, even before the DLC.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#4Gold25one(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:49:22 PM
Forgot to mention when i see the other teams highest K/D is 0.9 while on my team i got people with 1.5+ and we still lose by over 20 kills something is just not right.
#5Gold25one(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:50:20 PM
i would i bump into one every 12-13 lobbies which is not so bad really right now its just the connection that is bothering me.
#6fatclemenzaPosted 1/31/2013 12:52:05 PM
Nobody is stopping you from playing CoD4
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#7ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 12:55:20 PM
Same here TC, I hadn't seen all this BS since pretty much launch week, last night I almost broke a controller and I'm not playing again until -at least- after the stupid DLC only playlist is gone.

"So this map pack is going to split our community.... I KNOW! We'll split the smaller community in half again for two weeks!"

"BRILLIANT!"
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#8TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/31/2013 12:57:02 PM
It meant nothing before. I don't know why so many make such a big deal about it with all the factors that play into lowering it like letting other people play with your profile, focusing on actually winning objective modes instead of racking up kills and streaks, bad nights, etc.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#9Gold25one(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:16 PM
Yeah instead of almost breaking my controller though just went to my punching bag instead , much safer and yeah i think i will be playing that along with some halo/battlefield with some dark souls skyrim and DOTA 2 while all this pans out.
#10MrB730Posted 1/31/2013 12:59:51 PM
To be fair KD meant nothing before the map pack came out.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez