Why the Peacekeeper hate?

#1shadowlucas27Posted 1/31/2013 1:16:40 PM
I really like it. It has the perfect balance between the rate of fire of a sub machine gun, and the accuracy of an assault rifle.
---
Fear not when, fear not why, fear not much while were alive.
#2scarface_jrPosted 1/31/2013 1:17:30 PM
Because people think just because they paid for it, it should be OP.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#3forgotten0285Posted 1/31/2013 1:18:17 PM
in the whole two days since release of the DLC, I have yet to see even one hateful word uttered about the peacekeeper SMG included in the map pack.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#4shadowlucas27(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:18:42 PM
In reality, they payed for four new maps, a new zombie map, and a zombie game mode. I feel like the Peacekeeper is a nice little bonus.
---
#5ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 1:20:12 PM
It has a garbage RoF and any situation where it would be arguably decent it can get rolled by a half-dozen other guns you should be using instead. It either needs a 3SK up close or an increase in RoF by 50 or 100 to be viable, but they won't change it.

The vector and chicom are both better SMGs, IE it is the worst SMG. -Every- AR is better too.

I still use it but you're pretty much stuck keeping a mid-range sightline and you're wasting the guns mobility doing so.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#6shadowlucas27(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:20:27 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
in the whole two days since release of the DLC, I have yet to see even one hateful word uttered about the peacekeeper SMG included in the map pack.

Then you obviously haven't spent much time on this board. Yesterday alone, I saw three Peacekeeper hate topics.
---
#7Blizzard09Posted 1/31/2013 1:23:05 PM
Because its hella good. People that hate it are the people that like those ZERO recoil, high rate of fire and high damage SMG's.

You can tell a bad when he has mostly all SMG kills.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#8forgotten0285Posted 1/31/2013 1:23:09 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

Then you obviously haven't spent much time on this board. Yesterday alone, I saw three Peacekeeper hate topics.

If there was world peace and everyone got a million dollars and a new house, at least three people would make topics hating on it.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#9AlexanaxelaPosted 1/31/2013 1:23:55 PM
it's overused so that automatically means it's op
---
Congrats!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/1235371672357.jpg
#10gdogghenriksonPosted 1/31/2013 1:49:21 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
I really like it. It has the perfect balance between the rate of fire of a sub machine gun, and the accuracy of an assault rifle.

^ I agree