Attention to lmg and or sniper users

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Attention to lmg and or sniper users
3 years ago#1
I would like to let some of you guys know that you can use both the dual band and variable zoom attachments together to get a dual band scope with 2 layers of zoom. Pretty neat, you guys should try it out.
3 years ago#2
I think you're yankin my chain, good sir! That said, I'm not discounting it until someone tried or I get home and try. I know the Dual Band just sits in front of the original scope rather than replace it, so maybe....
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
3 years ago#3
Interesting :)
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
3 years ago#4
Was expecting hate, not tips. Will look into though.
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
3 years ago#5
I thought everyone knew this?
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
3 years ago#6
Requested Topic Sticky!
3 years ago#7
scarface_jr posted...

Idk I go into ADHD mode with CoD and just pick stuff that looks good without paying attention before I play them. I just figured you can never apply two scopes. Also I prestige my weapons all the time and stop using them after gold so Dual Band is usually locked for me more often than not.
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
3 years ago#8
ICantNameGud posted...
scarface_jr posted...

Idk I go into ADHD mode with CoD and just pick stuff that looks good without paying attention before I play them. I just figured you can never apply two scopes. Also I prestige my weapons all the time and stop using them after gold so Dual Band is usually locked for me more often than not.

I do the same, I saw it when making my class after a new prestige. I figured most people would notice it if they use dual band with another attachment. Then again I didn't know about the emp grenade trick till about 2 weeks ago.
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Attention to lmg and or sniper users

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived