Attention to lmg and or sniper users

#1thethirdthoughtPosted 1/31/2013 1:22:22 PM
I would like to let some of you guys know that you can use both the dual band and variable zoom attachments together to get a dual band scope with 2 layers of zoom. Pretty neat, you guys should try it out.
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 1:24:16 PM
I think you're yankin my chain, good sir! That said, I'm not discounting it until someone tried or I get home and try. I know the Dual Band just sits in front of the original scope rather than replace it, so maybe....
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#3shadowsofdawnPosted 1/31/2013 1:24:19 PM
Interesting :)
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#4achimedPosted 1/31/2013 1:24:51 PM
Was expecting hate, not tips. Will look into though.
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#5scarface_jrPosted 1/31/2013 1:25:19 PM
I thought everyone knew this?
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#6Bad_BricksPosted 1/31/2013 1:25:29 PM
Requested Topic Sticky!
#7ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 1:28:58 PM
scarface_jr posted...

Idk I go into ADHD mode with CoD and just pick stuff that looks good without paying attention before I play them. I just figured you can never apply two scopes. Also I prestige my weapons all the time and stop using them after gold so Dual Band is usually locked for me more often than not.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#8scarface_jrPosted 1/31/2013 1:36:22 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
scarface_jr posted...

Idk I go into ADHD mode with CoD and just pick stuff that looks good without paying attention before I play them. I just figured you can never apply two scopes. Also I prestige my weapons all the time and stop using them after gold so Dual Band is usually locked for me more often than not.

I do the same, I saw it when making my class after a new prestige. I figured most people would notice it if they use dual band with another attachment. Then again I didn't know about the emp grenade trick till about 2 weeks ago.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk