which cod campaign is your favorite?

#21AMGPosted 1/31/2013 6:24:40 PM
World at War.
#22aj4x94Posted 1/31/2013 6:27:13 PM
Black Ops 1

It was the first COD that put a unique(for the series) framework over the story, and it felt like an old 80's action movie, instead of just ripping off Black Hawk down for the 50th time this generation. And the main character finally talks and has a face.

I like Black Ops II campaign, but something felt missing from it despite how much more it added.
---
Currently playing: COD: BOII, Hitman Absolution, Infamous Collection.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#23oReloadPosted 1/31/2013 6:30:19 PM
Cod 4 - Ghillie Suit mission with Captain Price & Soap.
World at War - Mission where you first meet Reznov and snipe with him.
Modern Warfare 2 - Mission where you're Roach and you go with Ghost and the tragic events take place.

These three are the most memorable.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#24flame030191Posted 1/31/2013 6:33:34 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Black Ops 1

It was the first COD that put a unique(for the series) framework over the story, and it felt like an old 80's action movie, instead of just ripping off Black Hawk down for the 50th time this generation. And the main character finally talks and has a face.

I like Black Ops II campaign, but something felt missing from it despite how much more it added.

My problem with BOps1 was (besides basing it on the least sensical way from World At War) that it cut in and out from the story too much. Right when action or a big event would probably happen, they cut to the interrogation room to talk about it.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#25elchris79Posted 1/31/2013 6:37:39 PM
I'm rubbish at remembering campaigns, but was it MW1 that had the ski lodge with the armoury? That's the best campaign level, by far.
#26singhellotakuPosted 1/31/2013 7:24:05 PM
Black ops 1 or cod2