BgSoA posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
AN-94 with silencer/laser
Flak jacket
Toughness/scavenger
Dexterity
C4
EMP

Or a claymore and b**** stick as equipment. Also you could sub scavenger for hardline or ghost in tier one if you prefer. If you're not a rusher then maybe swap dexterity for tac mask.

Looks fun. Why EMP grenades over the Black Hat though?

EMP grenades are more versatile and can take out multiple equipment while Black Hat PDAs can only hack one thing at a time. Also, EMP assists.

Good reasons. I'll start with this class and then try other ones. Thanks!
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#12wehomiesPosted 1/31/2013 2:20:50 PM
try out select fire+stock+target finder and select fire+stock+silencer

you'll be hated for using the select fire+target finder+stock combo though
#13BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:23:25 PM
wehomies posted...

Because it totally bothers me that internet people hate me. I'll give it a go. Will this work with an ACOG or red dot? The target finder is too bulky imo.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#14wehomiesPosted 1/31/2013 2:26:31 PM(edited)
BgSoA posted...
wehomies posted...

Because it totally bothers me that internet people hate me. I'll give it a go. Will this work with an ACOG or red dot? The target finder is too bulky imo.

Yeah, it will work with the red dot and acog but acog is way too obstructive. And do you really not like the iron sight?

edit: bro target finder+select fire+fal will get you ridiculous amount of complaints
i usually don't give a **** about what people think about how i play and i could camp all day and not give a flying **** about people b****ing but it gets way overboard and annoyign sometimes
#15BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:25:09 PM
wehomies posted...
BgSoA posted...
wehomies posted...

Yeah, it will work with the red dot and acog but acog is way too obstructive. And do you really not like the iron sight?

They're usable, but it feels like there is too much kick on the Fal with the irons. I hate the SMR's irons.
---
#16XLegionDoom420XPosted 1/31/2013 2:25:25 PM
AN-94 with stock/your choice of fast mag or suppressor
---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#17wehomiesPosted 1/31/2013 2:26:59 PM
BgSoA posted...
wehomies posted...
BgSoA posted...
wehomies posted...

They're usable, but it feels like there is too much kick on the Fal with the irons. I hate the SMR's irons.

red dot works bro
#18BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:28:14 PM
Alright, sounds good. AN-94... I never used much of it actually. I think I got it up to select fire, then threw it away to go back to the Type 25...
---
#19igashijinPosted 1/31/2013 2:57:33 PM
AN-94
-Stock
-Select Fire (lowers your recoil and actually shortens your TTK, as it shoots 2 round bursts at 200 RPM quicker than fully automatic mode (outside of burst-fire) will allow you to shoot, also having no firing cap).

FHJ

Hardline
Scavenger
Engineer

Bouncing Betty (just toss them behind you as you move about-- refilling with scavenger)
EMP x2

Care package
Stealth chopper
Warthog

--------------------

Here you go: my evil serial murder AR class.

The class is basically optimized for building your streaks; the AN-94 is absolutely deadly, and with select fire, it has very low recoil, amazing accuracy, and a great TTK at all ranges. Furthermore, you preserve a lot of ammo for fights involving many opponents, and the fact that the gun shoots two bullets at a time allows you more maneuverability than the FAL or SMR would.

The stock lets you win many more gunfights, and the iron sights are so amazing on the AN-94 that they compliment your class very well, able to adapt to many situations. You don't need a secondary, because the AN-94 is solid enough for any situation.

The FHJ is just there to pick up a few extra points from killstreaks.

The EMP nades are also there for some free points.
The Betty covers your flanks as you move through forks in the road, protecting your from rushers lying in ambush or chasing you down from behind, earning you free points.
Hardline helps you build up that streak faster.
Scavenger keeps your ammo full and replenishes your betties and nades
Engineer shows you where all those free points are, and protects you from traps.

The carepackage is easy enough to earn; and the stealth chopper isn't too far away; if you get something good in your carepackage, streaking will be very easy.
The chopper will easily power you through 30-50% of the points needed for your warthog; at which point, you've pretty much single handedly dominated the enemy team.

Using this build, I've gotten off Warthogs within the first 50 seconds and 7 kills of a game; bear in mind that I'm a terribly mediocre player with a .92 K/D.
Furthermore, I almost never have trouble calling in a Warthog at least once every two-three games.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#20supercoolisaacPosted 1/31/2013 3:01:30 PM
swat with quickdraw and stock
hardline
toughness and scavenger
dexterity

c4
emp grenade

you're welcome.
---
"Persistence until excellence."