The lag switcher is back

#1NejiHyuga900Posted 1/31/2013 4:54:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE-fkYAslYQ

Seriously? ComboOnDefault already got console banned because of this and he came back on a new Xbox 360 to do more lag switching. This is getting ridiculous. He not only needs another console ban but he needs to be IP banned because he is ruining the game. And Combo re-uploaded that video on his channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBBnRsvYMmY

Post or share your thoughts about this.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#2MoegittoPosted 1/31/2013 5:01:18 PM
Don't care, this is my last COD anyway. Amiss the boosters, glitchers, people using OP equipment, people crying something is OP when it isn't, piss poor netcode, horrible map designs, and overall horrible community stuff like this is easy to catch and report. Instead of watching his videos and coming on Gfaqs asking our opinion, post the video on Treyarchs site or email it to Vahn and ask he get banned. Lag Switching is on of the easiest things to report because you can't hide it from the theater servers.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#3duericPosted 1/31/2013 5:01:24 PM
What did you think was going to happen? He was just going to take his punishment like a man?

Why do you think MS only uses console bans and not IP bans?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4Sith JediPosted 1/31/2013 5:08:26 PM
Every Xbox has its own IP so an IP ban wouldn't accomplish much more than a console ban.
#5NejiHyuga900(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:09:46 PM(edited)
Why do you think MS only uses console bans and not IP bans?

That's what I would like to know.

EDIT:
Every Xbox has its own IP so an IP ban wouldn't accomplish much more than a console ban.

Oh. Well, I guess that's my answer.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#6duericPosted 1/31/2013 5:19:51 PM(edited)
Sith Jedi posted...

That is the most uninformed thing I have ever read.

Xboxes have a MAC address and console ID. Your ISP gives you your IP address.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7Sith JediPosted 1/31/2013 5:26:24 PM
dueric posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

They also have IP addresses and it's ridiculously easy to change/mask your ISP IP so banning that would do no good.
#8duericPosted 1/31/2013 5:29:06 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
dueric posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

They also have IP addresses and it's ridiculously easy to change/mask your ISP IP so banning that would do no good.

Ya know what man, you're not even worth arguing with. Especially not in this case.

If spreading misinformation is your idea of a good time, then so be it. I don't judge ignorance because 9-10 times, it's not the person's fault.
---
#9Sith JediPosted 1/31/2013 5:36:58 PM
dueric posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
dueric posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

Ya know what man, you're not even worth arguing with. Especially not in this case.

If spreading misinformation is your idea of a good time, then so be it. I don't judge ignorance because 9-10 times, it's not the person's fault.

So you dashboard here too?
#10nissan skylinePosted 1/31/2013 5:39:02 PM
OP equipment

lol
---
cogito ergo zoom