After playing for a few hours i played a few rounds of CoD4...

#1flame030191Posted 1/31/2013 6:05:52 PM
My friend who started at MW3 was watching and said "What engine does this game use? Because the graphics are significantly better."

I laughed it off, but switching back i did notice the environments look worse in each CoD since MW2. The weapons improved, but the environments look like crap now... Anyone else notice this?
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/31/2013 6:07:43 PM
Most CoD4 maps are one main color with a few others mixed in. Backlot is bright yellow, Pipeline is blue-ish, District is tan, etc. I will say that the character models started looking more cartoony in MW2 though.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3XxOblivion77Posted 2/2/2013 2:48:30 PM
I always liked the way CoD4 looked out of every other game. Weird, huh?
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#4RagingKoalaBearPosted 2/2/2013 2:59:23 PM
Because COD4 is the best one they made. No ridiculous kill streaks just a straight up UAV, Airstrike, Heli. It also looks better than all the others too
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#5VoodooDogPosted 2/2/2013 3:48:44 PM
I love going back and playing cod4, so many hackers tho.

It just seems like more fun when I play it now. Course, my game room has a nes, snes, genesis, turbographics 16, Saturn, Dreamcast, and a n64. So i might just enjoy playing old stuff.
---
when popularity fades, the truth will remain...
#6fatclemenzaPosted 2/2/2013 3:49:32 PM
so many hackers tho.

literally saw 2 hackers in the last 2 nights, and neither did anything out of the ordinary
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#7LannekirPosted 2/2/2013 5:56:10 PM
MW2 looks just as good as MW3 despite the latter coming out 2 years later. I wouldn't go so far to say that being the case with CoD4, but the 'graphical improvement' with each CoD is minimal at best.
---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#8KingisLegendPosted 2/2/2013 6:09:56 PM
Lannekir posted...
MW2 looks just as good as MW3 despite the latter coming out 2 years later. I wouldn't go so far to say that being the case with CoD4, but the 'graphical improvement' with each CoD is minimal at best.

COD4 to MW2 Graphics and overall performance was HUGE, by far the biggest in franchise history. After playing MW2 for the first time i was like Holy ****! This is a huge difference.
---
Don't take anything i say serious.... I'm Drunk