I loved the AS50 from MW3. Is there a sniper like that in this game?

#1dario1101Posted 1/31/2013 7:39:45 PM
I loved the AS50, got it gold twice.
I usually ran this set-up.

AS50 with Thermal Scope and Extended mags
MP9 silenced
Scavenger
Assassin
Sitrep pro
C4
Smoke Grenades

If anyone can replicate this class with this game I would be thankful.

Also, Time for some story time :)

If anyone remembers the Map Seatown from MW3, I was a sniper all the way in the back where the fountain was next to the building. (You know the ones with the chickens? Not the other one. And that spawn with the spiral staircase? Yeah that building to the right.)

So anyway, I was covering a teammate for him to push up to bomb site B. And as I cover him, I see an enemy come from behind cover.
I tell my teammate to get behind cover. He gets behind the broken car. So I chuck a smoke grenade towards the enemy. And the enemy has no clue what is going on, so I line up my shot, and BAM! Clean headshot and the enemy drops to the floor.
It was nice too because it was the final killcam : )
/Storytime
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-166! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#2Melloman500Posted 1/31/2013 7:41:00 PM
XPR-50 essentially the same with 8 bullets.
---
Gamertag: Melloman500
#3L4DMalusPosted 1/31/2013 7:43:07 PM
AS50...Probably the XPR50 or the DSR 50. I haven't played MW3 in a long time so I don't remember if it's Semi-Auto or Bolt Action. If it's Bolt Action go with the DSR-50 with Dual Band and Ballistic CPU, for Semi-Auto either the SVU-AS with Ballistic CPU and FMJ or XPR-50 with Ballistic CPU and whatever attachment you want. But the Ballistic CPU is a MUST
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#4dario1101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:45:51 PM
L4DMalus posted...
AS50...Probably the XPR50 or the DSR 50. I haven't played MW3 in a long time so I don't remember if it's Semi-Auto or Bolt Action. If it's Bolt Action go with the DSR-50 with Dual Band and Ballistic CPU, for Semi-Auto either the SVU-AS with Ballistic CPU and FMJ or XPR-50 with Ballistic CPU and whatever attachment you want. But the Ballistic CPU is a MUST

I can deal without the Ballistic CPU. I just go prone every time after I shoot.
And I do like the Dual Band scope. Nice thermal overlay and night-vision for those nighttime maps.

Melloman500 posted...
XPR-50 essentially the same with 8 bullets.

Eight bullets? Well no need for extended mags then! :D
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-166! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)