KSG = most inconsistent gun of any CoD

#11ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 11:32:36 PM
It's complete hit or miss. Depends on whether or not the lag is on your side.

I'm not blaming it 100% on lag, but when you ADS and shoot a guy and it misses, it's probably because the guy wasn't where the game displayed him.
#12RikiazPosted 1/31/2013 11:33:16 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Rikiaz posted...
Lawl. Learn to aim.

I wish my aim was the problem. At least that'd be something I could work on improving.

I have never experienced this "shooting blanks" that everyone mentions as the KSG is my third most used weapon behind the Ballista and Combat Knife, which leads me to believe your aim is off.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#13__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:34:16 PM
I disagree on the lag thing. Anyone whose played any COD should know that shotguns are a great weapon for cutting through lag. In rooms where I'm getting 10+ hitmarkers with ARs/SMGs I switch to a shotty and do fine.
#14Faust_8Posted 1/31/2013 11:36:24 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
Did they reduce the range? I swear before the patch I was one-hitting people from twice the distance you do now.

nope with long barrel still 615 inches at 200 damage, 1450 inches at 75 damage

What is the character health in core? It's a 2 hit from distance in core. I can't imagine this thing in HC.

Core is 100 health, Hardcore is 30.

Core it OHKs from a long distance, 2HKs from a very long distance, and headshots from an absurd distance.

Core it just kills no matter what unless you miss or they're way too far away.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#15__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:36:40 PM
Rikiaz posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Rikiaz posted...
Lawl. Learn to aim.

I wish my aim was the problem. At least that'd be something I could work on improving.

I have never experienced this "shooting blanks" that everyone mentions as the KSG is my third most used weapon behind the Ballista and Combat Knife, which leads me to believe your aim is off.

How many kills do you have with those weps? Just curious, I have a gold combat knife but it's weird it's in your top 3. U a knifer? That guy makin me mad.
#16__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:37:52 PM
Faust_8 posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
Did they reduce the range? I swear before the patch I was one-hitting people from twice the distance you do now.

nope with long barrel still 615 inches at 200 damage, 1450 inches at 75 damage

What is the character health in core? It's a 2 hit from distance in core. I can't imagine this thing in HC.

Core is 100 health, Hardcore is 30.

Core it OHKs from a long distance, 2HKs from a very long distance, and headshots from an absurd distance.

Core it just kills no matter what unless you miss or they're way too far away.

Yea my buddy and I went on drone and he stood on the cliff where snipers go and I was trying to hit him with the KSG but it wouldn't affect him. 8(
#17ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:38:42 PM
Rikiaz posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Rikiaz posted...
Lawl. Learn to aim.

Welp, my aim is perfectly fine with every other weapon I use, including other shotguns/snipers. Also, I still have well over a 2 K/D with it...it's not like I don't do well with it. It's just there are a lot of "what the ****...?" moments.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#18AlexanaxelaPosted 1/31/2013 11:40:52 PM

uhm the 2hk distance and headshot distance is the same distance

of course, since it fires at 70rpm, doesn't have any good magnification optics, and headshots only matter past 615 inches, any headshots you get past 615 are either going to be completely random and luckbased, or against people that are afk or unaware of your presence
---
Loot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/1195681386185.gif
#19__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:42:36 PM
Alexanaxela posted...

uhm the 2hk distance and headshot distance is the same distance

of course, since it fires at 70rpm, doesn't have any good magnification optics, and headshots only matter past 615 inches, any headshots you get past 615 are either going to be completely random and luckbased, or against people that are afk or unaware of your presence

No like I just posted, my friend and I have went in a private match and you don't even get hitmarkers on the head or body from the helipad to the sniper cliff on drone.
#20AlexanaxelaPosted 1/31/2013 11:44:39 PM
what does that have to do with what i said? Either way, the helipad and the cliff are more than 1450 inches apart, so no you can't hit him from there
---
Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her -
When, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?