I know it's to stop spawn camping, but dom/hardpoint NEEDS to go to...

#1__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:32:56 PM
the maximum score. I hate joining games in progress and bringing my team back only to lose by a few points cause of the time limit.
#2scrilla_oPosted 1/31/2013 11:42:25 PM
If they did that dom would be the best game mode ever so... YES PLEASE!!!

Think of all the kills :D
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#3__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:43:34 PM
scrilla_o posted...

DOM would be a poor mode for farming kills. You can't stop the score from increasing. Hardpoint would be the obvious choice then.
#4TyrantKnightPosted 1/31/2013 11:44:25 PM
Yeah, it's impossible to clutch it now. If we're down by 75+ in the second round I don't even bother trying to win.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#5scrilla_oPosted 1/31/2013 11:46:34 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
scrilla_o posted...

DOM would be a poor mode for farming kills. You can't stop the score from increasing. Hardpoint would be the obvious choice then.

But dom has those fixed objective and set spawns so you know were the enemy will spawn unlike hardpoint.

I play solo 90% of the time.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#6__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:48:38 PM
scrilla_o posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
scrilla_o posted...

But dom has those fixed objective and set spawns so you know were the enemy will spawn unlike hardpoint.

I play multi team so the spawns are sporadic but you can control them only if you have a full team who knows what's going on. But the hardpoints always rotate the same and it is pretty easy in 6v6 to spawn camp them.
#7chessmyantidrugPosted 1/31/2013 11:48:43 PM
scrilla_o posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
scrilla_o posted...

The idea behind farming kills is having as much time to do so as possible. In Domination, the score limit will be reached eventually. In Hardpoint, you can control the spawns and force the game to last for as long as you want. I personally don't find farming kills very fun at all.
#8__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:50:39 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
scrilla_o posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
scrilla_o posted...

The idea behind farming kills is having as much time to do so as possible. In Domination, the score limit will be reached eventually. In Hardpoint, you can control the spawns and force the game to last for as long as you want. I personally don't find farming kills very fun at all.

I don't farm kills I was just saying the same thing as you pretty much.
#9XT3M3Posted 1/31/2013 11:52:38 PM
whats funny is.

New domination was made for MLG. then MLG dropped domi for hardpoint in the first 3 weeks of the game lmaooo
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#10arena11Posted 2/1/2013 12:29:26 AM
XT3M3 posted...
whats funny is.

New domination was made for MLG. then MLG dropped domi for hardpoint in the first 3 weeks of the game lmaooo

This game was designed for MLG play, yet look at the league playlist's population compared to Core.