I know it's to stop spawn camping, but dom/hardpoint NEEDS to go to...

#11XT3M3Posted 2/1/2013 5:28:37 AM
arena11 posted...
XT3M3 posted...
whats funny is.

New domination was made for MLG. then MLG dropped domi for hardpoint in the first 3 weeks of the game lmaooo

This game was designed for MLG play, yet look at the league playlist's population compared to Core.

there are many reasons for this ( i speak out of experience in the championship league)

- A MAJORITY of people in cod HATE competition ( i mean facing people better than them) ( BIG ONE)
- League play counts for your real stats (which can tie in for above)
- some people hate the fact that the way you get ranked is based on winning and not anything else lol
- i personally hate playing with babies. (people who rage quit within the first death thus screwing the team over since you cant have people join session)

all the reasons i heard are actually theories i have developed since the game came. of excuses i heard for why we cant play league.

there is probably more but i cant think of them.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#12RBEMPosted 2/1/2013 6:12:47 AM
^I stopped playing League because it took too long to get a full lobby and so a game started. Plus if it was Domination and we're losing at half time people quit to leave 3v6 thus guaranteeing a drop down the league. And to get number 1 rank you just need to play more (seeing as everyone in the particular division is a similar skill level). All in all pretty pointless.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#13Frails1Posted 2/1/2013 6:18:59 AM
I pretty much only play Domination.

I wish 3capping would stop the clock. It could lead to some epic comebacks.

Or yeah, just play to 200 no matter what.
---
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS
#14XT3M3Posted 2/1/2013 8:09:25 AM
RBEM posted...
^I stopped playing League because it took too long to get a full lobby and so a game started. Plus if it was Domination and we're losing at half time people quit to leave 3v6 thus guaranteeing a drop down the league. And to get number 1 rank you just need to play more (seeing as everyone in the particular division is a similar skill level). All in all pretty pointless.

im guessing you played moshpit.

you brought up one of my old points for why league flops compared to what it COULD have been.

the fact that there so many different divisions. what they could have done was match up the players in the lobby by what division they were in,

example is if im in GOLD: Foxtrot fire Zero,

i get matched up in a game with OTHER people from there too. before they start looking for other players.

my other issue is that i wish they seperated 3 man to full parties with the solo players. its really not fair most of the time facing full parties when its just you and bad randoms who will most likely rage quit.

then to lose 150 points when you get rofl stomped <_<

Millenian Warrior posted...
I pretty much only play Domination.

I wish 3capping would stop the clock. It could lead to some epic comebacks.

thats one of the few things i like about BF (rush mode)

if your team on attacking is getting stomped and you somehow manage to pull off a clutch plant with 1 to ZERO lifes left. the game wouldnt end until the defenders defused the bomb and if they didnt you guys can continue to play and move up.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal