Since a new weapon made this dlc, could a perk or scorestreak be next

#21Solstice_Posted 2/1/2013 1:18:59 AM(edited)
1st page, 9th post. You quoted me. And don't say you were quoting Pyro, because he made no mention of Swarm. I did.

Now if you still want to say you weren't talkin to me that's whatever man....it's your world, i just live in it right....

Seriously it's ok though.....but i must know.....if you weren't addressing me & it couldn't have been pyro, who were you talking to?
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3
#22__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 1:26:32 AM
Solstice_ posted...
1st page, 9th post. You quoted me. And don't say you were quoting Pyro, because he made no mention of Swarm. I did.

Now if you still want to say you weren't talkin to me that's whatever man....it's your world, i just live in it right....

Seriously it's ok though.....but i must know.....if you weren't addressing me & it couldn't have been pyro, who were you talking to?

Sorry it's late and I've had a few cups of fruit punch + vodka. It's funny you assume that because you use blind eye that everyone and their mom uses it. Everytime I've used swarm it's got me 10+ kills. Not that I care for kills. I'm just saying.
#23Solstice_Posted 2/1/2013 1:32:43 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Solstice_ posted...

Sorry it's late and I've had a few cups of fruit punch + vodka. It's funny you assume that because you use blind eye that everyone and their mom uses it. Everytime I've used swarm it's got me 10+ kills. Not that I care for kills. I'm just saying.

Where & when did i assume that? Your off the hook though...can't say your thinking clearly, if clearly you are drunk. Which by all indication appears to be the case....or a great cover at least.
Have yourself a great night d00d.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3