Since a new weapon made this dlc, could a perk or scorestreak be next

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Since a new weapon made this dlc, could a perk or scorestreak be next

User Info: Solstice_

Solstice_
3 years ago#21
1st page, 9th post. You quoted me. And don't say you were quoting Pyro, because he made no mention of Swarm. I did.

Now if you still want to say you weren't talkin to me that's whatever man....it's your world, i just live in it right....

Seriously it's ok though.....but i must know.....if you weren't addressing me & it couldn't have been pyro, who were you talking to?
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
3 years ago#22
Solstice_ posted...
1st page, 9th post. You quoted me. And don't say you were quoting Pyro, because he made no mention of Swarm. I did.

Now if you still want to say you weren't talkin to me that's whatever man....it's your world, i just live in it right....

Seriously it's ok though.....but i must know.....if you weren't addressing me & it couldn't have been pyro, who were you talking to?

Sorry it's late and I've had a few cups of fruit punch + vodka. It's funny you assume that because you use blind eye that everyone and their mom uses it. Everytime I've used swarm it's got me 10+ kills. Not that I care for kills. I'm just saying.

User Info: Solstice_

Solstice_
3 years ago#23
__redxiii__ posted...
Solstice_ posted...

Sorry it's late and I've had a few cups of fruit punch + vodka. It's funny you assume that because you use blind eye that everyone and their mom uses it. Everytime I've used swarm it's got me 10+ kills. Not that I care for kills. I'm just saying.

Where & when did i assume that? Your off the hook though...can't say your thinking clearly, if clearly you are drunk. Which by all indication appears to be the case....or a great cover at least.
Have yourself a great night d00d.
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Since a new weapon made this dlc, could a perk or scorestreak be next

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived