Mirage > Downhill > Hydro = Grind

#1PavlovaOfFearPosted 1/31/2013 10:41:07 PM
Discuss, and argue. I would legitimately like to know what order you would place these maps in.
---
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
#2iomega311Posted 1/31/2013 11:07:11 PM
They are all very good, tough to rank them. If I had to, though, it'd be Mirage > Hydro > Grind > Downhill.

All of the maps rank top 10 in the game, easily, and perhaps rank as some of the best in any CoD. The maps are very balanced.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#3XShadowStrike99Posted 1/31/2013 11:09:13 PM
correct.
#4__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:10:49 PM
Hydro > Mirage > Grind and get rid of downhill. Just because I play multi team and the spawns on hardpoint 3v3v3 on Downhill are just dumb. Constantly spawning my team across the map from the hardpoint while they spawn the other two teams right next to the hardpoint.
#5aNiceLayPosted 1/31/2013 11:11:37 PM
Hydro sucks because the water is way too loud
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
#6__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:12:28 PM
aNiceLay posted...
Hydro sucks because the water is way too loud

Oh you mean that water that only comes maybe twice in a game? So dumb how they hyped it up in the trailer, same with the gondolas on Downhill.
#7Choleric_LlamaPosted 1/31/2013 11:12:31 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Hydro > Mirage > Grind and get rid of downhill. Just because I play multi team and the spawns on hardpoint 3v3v3 on Downhill are just dumb. Constantly spawning my team across the map from the hardpoint while they spawn the other two teams right next to the hardpoint.

Welcome to Black Ops 2.
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
#8CinderDragon77Posted 1/31/2013 11:13:47 PM
iomega311 posted...

Perhaps rank as some of the best in any CoD. The maps are very balanced.

First off lol SMG's still dominate everywhere on these maps and I'm wondering why they haven't effectively nerfed them or buffed...everything else. Second off, have you seen the number of headglitches on all of these maps, definitely no where near the best in any CoD. I'd prefer any decent map from another game to these ones.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#9__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 11:13:58 PM
Choleric_Llama posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

Welcome to Black Ops 2.

I've been here, the spawns are extremely dumb. In 3v3v3 hardpoint on slums if someone doesn't go stand in the parking lot next to the 2nd hardpoint they will spawn a team in there. Just so dumb.
#10BoyWitArabStrapPosted 1/31/2013 11:22:18 PM
Hmmmmm good question!

I guesss

Mirage > Grind > Hydro > Downhill
---
Mas tragem Lucifer pra mim
Em una bandeja, pra mim