Dissapearing Grenades and Tacticals?

#1wugeezyPosted 2/1/2013 12:04:32 AM
I was playing a team deathmatch game on Raid and as soon as the match started we would throw grenades or flashbangs and they would evaporate in thin air. Its a similar effect that happens when someone has a trophy system up. The problem was it happened in EVERY inch of the map even when there were no enemies. I had two other people playing with me and all of our grenades, bouncing bettys, and flashbangs would evaporate as soon as we threw them.

The other team however was able to throw all of their grenades and shock charges fine. Was the other team cheating? I have never seen anything like it before. I even tried throwing the grenades behind me as I respawned just to make sure and yep they just dissapeared.
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 12:06:50 AM
No this had been happening to me and the guys I play with. Maybe cause we use trophy system. But yeah it's a nasty glitch that I never had got before this map pack/update.
#3wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:08:46 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
No this had been happening to me and the guys I play with. Maybe cause we use trophy system. But yeah it's a nasty glitch that I never had got before this map pack/update.

Its really weird. Pretty much every inch of the map destroyed the grenades as if the map itself had a trophy system forcefield or something. This was the first time and thankfully only time I saw this.