Why does everyone here like Mirage? It's this pack's garbage map.

#21FeelMyBladePosted 2/2/2013 3:54:57 AM
Mirage isn't that bad.
It takes some getting used to. It is a bit unorganized, and feels a bit like a MW3 map.

First time I've played on it, I hated it (same with most of the new maps). But after a while, I've gotten used to it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#22GreatTroySensei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:08:36 PM(edited)
Knightmare117 posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
in China... with the design aesthetic of a P.F.Chang's

First off, as it's been said already, it isn't a mall. Secondly, I am getting the strong sense you've never set foot out of your suburb, let alone been to China.

Places like P. F. Chang's and the Chinatown sections of large cities share aesthetics with traditional and historical Chinese architecture, Chang's didn't invent it.

I live in Taiwan, my girlfriend is from China, and we're taking a plane there next Thursday to visit. New, modern resorts look new and modern - they don't have red pagodas and leftover facades from the set of "The Last Emperor."

Mirage is filled with gaudy crap, hence saying it looks like a Western style Chinese restaurant.

By the way, I grew up in the projects, where we knew better than to call people out on **** we had no way of backing up. That makes two things this post has taught you.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#23iBlackice25Posted 2/3/2013 1:29:31 PM
Mirage is a great map in my opinion. I think Hydro is the garbage map of this pack.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#24HitokiriFelixPosted 2/3/2013 1:32:41 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
TC misspelled Turbine-With-Snow-And-Gondolas

>outdoor map that isn't nuketown-sized
>automatically compared to other outdoor map that isn't nuketown-sized
get real
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#25THEDONUT2004Posted 2/3/2013 2:22:01 PM
ITT lots of OPINIONS.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#26ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/3/2013 2:39:31 PM
cheezedadada posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
iomega311 posted...
Topic is really crappy.

Not only that, but TC spelled Hydro wrong.

Hydro is a great map, what are you talking about? Express and Hydro are the best maps IMO simply because they are symmetrical.

Hydro sucked at first for me but then I realized how great it is and now I love it....

...unfortunately for Express, I hated that before and I hate it even more now. It might be the only map I dislike enough to not want to play it.

You spelled aftermath/turbine wrong for worst map. Forshame, fooorshame
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.