Cod needs camo like Crysis 3.

#1xxyolosniperxxPosted 2/1/2013 1:44:55 AM
I'm really liking the camo feature in Crysis 3, it makes it super easy to run up behind people playing the objective and quick scope them or to sit back in camo and pick people off.

I think cod could realy benefit from the camo feature but only snipers should have it because they need help. It would make the snipers a better weapon class, maybe the pros will start sniping in tournaments then :)
---
when you find some afk guys, do a no-scope
#2DraxalPosted 2/1/2013 1:45:59 AM
Snipers don't need to become a "better weapon class", they're fine as they are IMO.
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#3xxyolosniperxx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:37:21 AM
Draxal posted...
Snipers don't need to become a "better weapon class", they're fine as they are IMO.

I don't think so...
---
when you find some afk guys, do a no-scope
#4Superman070776Posted 2/1/2013 8:41:32 AM
As long as they still have quickscoping in the game, Snipers don't need any special anything. When the kids who bring sniper rifles into the game learn to use them as sniper rifles instead of taking advantage of a broken auto-aim system, then we can discuss them needing better camo. If you don't like it, go play Crysis with the other 200 people who will buy it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#5BrostachePosted 2/1/2013 10:57:36 AM
if you mean the predator style camo (havent played crysis 3 yet), that is precisely what ruined crysis 2.

I actually had fun at the beginning of crysis 2 MP, went back a couple months later and the whole game had devolved into an active camo camp fest.

and trust me, even campers hate other campers... because if nobody rushes and everyone sits back camping... its boring as hell... and the camping kiddies cant get their surprise kills.
#6VirtrudianPosted 2/1/2013 10:59:06 AM
Your username makes me want to hang myself.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#7Kovalchuk_Posted 2/1/2013 11:02:34 AM
Do people not recognize trolls anymore?
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#8RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/1/2013 11:40:25 AM
Just what COD needs
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011