Do you stop earning unlock tokens at level 55?

#11__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 2:17:39 AM
sgr8 posted...
travmank posted...
will I get a permanent unlock at the first pristige?

i think when you prestige everything is locked again. you need to "buy" the weapon again and then have its old level etc. Correct me if i am wrong i never prestiged but i only have 2 tokens left now so not sure what to do. maybe i will prestige at next double xp, thats i think the ONLY valid reason to prestige to unlock some other stuff than in your first level up.

Your logic is dumb. Are you going to play between now and the next double xp? If yes then just prestige now. By then time the next double xp is here you will have probably prestiged 2 or 3 times.
#12DraxalPosted 2/1/2013 2:19:46 AM
You get a permanent unlock token every time you prestige.
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#13travmank(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:21:40 AM
thanks for info guys
---
SUBSCRIBE to my Gaming YouTube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BroD0k
#14sgr8Posted 2/1/2013 2:23:22 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
sgr8 posted...
travmank posted...

i think when you prestige everything is locked again. you need to "buy" the weapon again and then have its old level etc. Correct me if i am wrong i never prestiged but i only have 2 tokens left now so not sure what to do. maybe i will prestige at next double xp, thats i think the ONLY valid reason to prestige to unlock some other stuff than in your first level up.

Your logic is dumb. Are you going to play between now and the next double xp? If yes then just prestige now. By then time the next double xp is here you will have probably prestiged 2 or 3 times.

my logic is perfectly fine , by only pretiging when there is double xp, i will minimize the time i will have to play without my favorite things like bouncing bettys and TF :D :D :D :D :D

i really dont want to struggle in this game because i quite enjoy going 20-0 or 20-2 with my setup ! and i only plan to prestige ONCE if at all for the next couple of months.
#15__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 2:24:24 AM
sgr8 posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
sgr8 posted...
travmank posted...

my logic is perfectly fine , by only pretiging when there is double xp, i will minimize the time i will have to play without my favorite things like bouncing bettys and TF :D :D :D :D :D

i really dont want to struggle in this game because i quite enjoy going 20-0 or 20-2 with my setup ! and i only plan to prestige ONCE if at all for the next couple of months.

You won't lose target finder by prestiging and you can perma unlock betties. GOML
#16sgr8Posted 2/1/2013 2:27:37 AM
plus i will get new ... calling cards? or whatever they are called. right? so yeah that all reasons that make sense.

ok might prestige sooner thanks for the input.