Never had higher than a vast from cp

#1garfeePosted 2/1/2013 3:25:28 AM
I play mainly tdm so run low score streaks

I use cp quite a lot and also have engineer on few set ups

I don't recall ever having anything better than a vsat from care packs

Feel I'm the unluckiest player in history
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 3:26:30 AM
I used to switch UAV into ammo on MW2. u mad?
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/1/2013 3:28:10 AM
Then get your own killstreaks and don't rely on the care package. I play TDM as well and so far the highest streak I run is the VSAT. Not too hard to get. Anything below that is somewhat easy.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4HitokiriFelixPosted 2/1/2013 3:28:52 AM
run engi maybe

otherwise just play a better game mode lol
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#5DraxalPosted 2/1/2013 3:30:14 AM
I've been managing to get lodestar pretty consistently using LS/VSAT/Lode. As for CP's back when I used to use them I found if I was doing particularly well in a game it would give me something decent.
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#6garfee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:31:30 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Then get your own killstreaks and don't rely on the care package. I play TDM as well and so far the highest streak I run is the VSAT. Not too hard to get. Anything below that is somewhat easy.

How many times you had k9 or swarm playing tdm??

I'm an average player so difficult for me - and since launch I've not seen ANYONE get swarm legit in tdm

So don't give me that cr@p idiot
#7__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 3:32:24 AM
garfee posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

How many times you had k9 or swarm playing tdm??

I'm an average player so difficult for me - and since launch I've not seen ANYONE get swarm legit in tdm

So don't give me that cr@p idiot

Damn yu goin HAM. Really didn't see that coming.
#8KabtheMentatPosted 2/1/2013 3:34:43 AM
Well, like I said I haven't run any higher than a VSAT. So I've never gotten dogs or a swarm. I've had games where if I were them I would've gotten them, but it's so late in the game it's pointless by that time.

And what the hell? I was going to give you suggestions on classes to try and use to try and earn higher end streaks, but **** that now.
---
#9garfee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:41:48 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Well, like I said I haven't run any higher than a VSAT. So I've never gotten dogs or a swarm. I've had games where if I were them I would've gotten them, but it's so late in the game it's pointless by that time.

And what the hell? I was going to give you suggestions on classes to try and use to try and earn higher end streaks, but **** that now.

I apologise. I must have misinterpreted your original post - the line about "using own streak" made me think it was a dig

My bad

I appreciate the offer - but I have good set ups for my play style - for my skill level it's nigh on impossible to get high streaks unless camp and I just can't bring myself to do that

I'm a run n gunner
#10KabtheMentatPosted 2/1/2013 3:43:34 AM
Engineer and EMPs. Catch a couple camp spots and get a couple kills and suddenly you're damn near most of the way to a Lightning Strike, or something else in that range.
---