Swat with select fire is now top tier

#1I_Am_Good17Posted 2/1/2013 2:37:33 AM
Just went 75-4 hard point. Things is you have to have silencer ;(
Ps.theater mode is a piece of crap
---
GT-I Am Good
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 2:38:43 AM
It's better without SF. You waste much less ammo. In a good lobby you can one burst most everyone. Putting the silencer and SF on it gimps it imo.
#3HitokiriFelixPosted 2/1/2013 2:41:39 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
It's better without SF. You waste much less ammo. In a good lobby you can one burst most everyone. Putting the silencer and SF on it gimps it imo.

And wastes the two points you could have put elsewhere lol.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#4I_Am_Good17(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:44:12 AM
Well the thing got me 2 swarms lol
This game is getting way to easy
I wish they had better kill streaks
The pre patch swarm was way more worth it
---
GT-I Am Good
#598imprezaPosted 2/1/2013 8:16:13 AM
I agree. Just started using it a couple days ago after the patch and it's beast. My favorite gun in the game. You can rush with it and hang with SMG's because of the fire rate, not to mention when you switch to burst mode it destroys at long range!

Swat 556
Silencer/SF

Ghost/Hardline
Toughness/Scavenger
Tactical Mask
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/1/2013 8:18:32 AM
Silencer helps with the gimped damage bug when using select fire for full auto?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#798imprezaPosted 2/1/2013 8:24:03 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

Yeah, I assume so. I haven't had any problems with damage when using a silencer.
#8Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/1/2013 8:26:52 AM
98impreza posted...

Yeah, I assume so. I haven't had any problems with damage when using a silencer.

You mean it won't take half a clip now to kill someone when trying to use full auto on them? If so I may try it out.... was sort of bad that the M27 did more damage than the full auto SWAT.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#9Soul_IntruderPosted 2/1/2013 8:28:16 AM
SF just makes it a lesser version of the SCAR-H IMO. SWAT with reflex sight and suppressor is good though.
#1098imprezaPosted 2/1/2013 8:28:58 AM
98impreza posted...

You mean it won't take half a clip now to kill someone when trying to use full auto on them? If so I may try it out.... was sort of bad that the M27 did more damage than the full auto SWAT.

Nope. I've watched a couple videos on the damage bug and it definitely doesn't take 18+ shots to kill at mid range when using a silencer.