Swat with select fire is now top tier

#11Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/1/2013 9:31:48 AM
98impreza posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
98impreza posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Silencer helps with the gimped damage bug when using select fire for full auto?

Yeah, I assume so. I haven't had any problems with damage when using a silencer.

You mean it won't take half a clip now to kill someone when trying to use full auto on them? If so I may try it out.... was sort of bad that the M27 did more damage than the full auto SWAT.

Nope. I've watched a couple videos on the damage bug and it definitely doesn't take 18+ shots to kill at mid range when using a silencer.

Thats good then..... made me rage when trying to use select fire on the SWAT with quickdraw grip and watching people just shrug off the bullets like they were made of the nerf foam stuff.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#1298imprezaPosted 2/1/2013 9:39:42 AM
Soul_Intruder posted...
SF just makes it a lesser version of the SCAR-H IMO. SWAT with reflex sight and suppressor is good though.

Except it shoots at 937rpm instead of 600rpm big difference there. Plus you can switch to burst mode and hang with any SCAR player from a distance.
#13infamouzgqPosted 2/1/2013 10:35:32 AM
I've been wondering this too since I was in the middle of max prestiging my swat. Post-patch with Silencer doesn't take as much ammo as it did before. I'm still on the fence with SF as I don't really use this at all and find burst firing much better.
---
Campers feed on other people's stupidity
#14outlawstar289Posted 2/1/2013 10:41:15 AM
It's just a worse Type-25 that requires an attachment
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#15__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 4:00:19 PM
outlawstar289 posted...

This. And to the guy saying that SF+silencer gives you an edge on SMGs, laser sight+anything else says hi.
#16gameflakPosted 2/2/2013 10:31:28 AM
I tried Swat with SF yesterday; unlocked suppressor for it in the process and slapped that on. Sweet gun now. Thing is, you can still burst it for long range accuracy (without switching).
I had SF, suppressor and stock on this and was destroying stuff up close and med-long range.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#17Grammatik_JaPosted 2/2/2013 12:15:45 PM
outlawstar289 posted...

Yeah because it kills in four hits at every range instead of five and has a vertical recoil profile. Obviously a worse Type-25.
#18possessionPosted 2/2/2013 12:22:24 PM
I never got the hate for the SWAT anyway. The only problem I ever had with the gun was when you got into a lobby where you can plug someone with three bursts, and they turn around and maul you with one pistol round. In a lobby like that, the SWAT is useless. But that is a connection issue, not the gun itself.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge
#19GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/2/2013 12:24:36 PM
I was doing great with just Red Dot/Double Mags earlier today. Lots of one burst kills even on people moving horizontally across my screen at mid range.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#20chessmyantidrugPosted 2/2/2013 12:31:42 PM
Suppressor on the SWAT-556 makes too much sense to not use it. The only assault rifles with a longer three-shot kill range are the FAL OSW and SMR.