Is TranZit your least favorite zombie map to date?

#1tadmfpolePosted 2/1/2013 4:52:52 AM
Is TranZit your least favorite zombie map to date? - Results (89 votes)
Yes
46.07% (41 votes)
No
53.93% (48 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would like to add all the maps into the poll but I can't fit them all, so vote yes or no and post your least favorite if it is something else. I am curious to see where this goes, I know a LOT of people hate Shangri La, and it is one of my top 3 maps.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#2Ryguy226Posted 2/1/2013 5:01:29 AM
I'd say Tranzit is pretty nice just because it's so big and varied, but if I was to choose my least favorite map, it would have to be the original map just because it was so small and limited on what you could do. Every map since has been an improvemet, with some benefits and drawbacks to the map itself. Now if you were to consider the Tranzit maps separately, then I would say the Farm,then the Town, then lastly Bus Depot would be my least favorite, just because they are so boring and annoying with the fire cracks. Maybe one day they'll release Diner and that one will be with the other three.
#3NinjaDeath911Posted 2/1/2013 5:17:34 AM
No way
It introduced buildables
Bank
Fridge
New characters

Nah....it was tough to get use to but a lot of fun
#4BlackOps06Posted 2/1/2013 8:13:35 AM
I would say so. No Zombies map is as tedious as TranZit is, and it's not even close. No one likes running across the map just to PaP a gun, or chase down the box, or get a perk. And the whole persistent upgrade thing was just stupid because it was also tedious and incredibly vague (you were busy Galvaknuckling zombies for 6 rounds? No more headshot upgrade!). The one decent feature, buildables, also sucked since most of them were trash.
#5lolcharizardPosted 2/1/2013 8:15:41 AM
No, but bus depot survival is terrible.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#6flamepeltPosted 2/1/2013 8:55:17 AM
Too big and easy to survive I think, not gun when all it takes is patients to get to high rounds. So many places to train the zombies. Permaperks made this way easier too. 6 hits before your dead now when you have jugg. Also you can get all perks you want, PaP ray gun and something else (from fridge or from box) by using bank. You can have everything round 1 if you like.
#7juker79Posted 2/1/2013 9:40:55 AM
lolcharizard posted...
No, but bus depot survival is terrible.

Bus depot survival is the ultimate practice map.
#8Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/1/2013 9:42:55 AM
Not even close. Moon and Ascension tie for that.
#9forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 9:47:12 AM
Five is objectively the worst Zombies map. Not even Robert goddamn McNamara could save that trash map.

Tranzit is possibly the best zombies map. But it's the zombies map we deserve, not the zombies map we need right now.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#10juker79Posted 2/1/2013 9:48:40 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Not even close. Moon and Ascension tie for that.

Ascension was a lot of fun for me with the right people. One of my favorite all-time places to fight from (as a group) is the lander by Flopper.