Balanced Weapons Vs Balanced Maps

#1BalisticWarri0rPosted 2/1/2013 8:09:49 AM
Which one of these is more important to you? (If you could only have 1) - Results (60 votes)
Weapon balance: All weapons balanced including attachments
21.67% (13 votes)
Maps balanced: All maps balanced including spawning areas
78.33% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
You could either have:

Well balanced maps with unbalanced weapons leading to OP ones that everyone uses. But the maps give either team a fair shot at winning.

Or

Well balanced weapons where everyone uses what they prefer but spawn systems suck and where your team spawns on the map could partially determine who wins.
#2cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 8:11:28 AM
Well balanced maps....easy pick.

If the weapons are unbalanced thats not as bad because anyone can use the OP weapons....

...if the maps are unbalanced, you get screwed by something you cant control if you spawn in a poor location.

EASY choice here.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#3ArcXenosPosted 2/1/2013 8:16:27 AM
If guns are truly balanced, they will all work the same.
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#4cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 8:20:10 AM(edited)
Wow, so an actual vote for guns? I honestly didnt expect to see any.....doesnt make sense. Guns are a choice. Where you spawn is not.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#5ZosoGoldeneyePosted 2/1/2013 8:24:33 AM
Map balance. An OP weapon is not OP when in the wrong hands. Balanced maps, spawn locations in particular would be better since where you spawn is not controlled by you (with the exception of Tac.Inserts).
---
[RS]ZoSo = Beastblood, screw K/D
YT: youtube.com/user/ZoSoGoldeneye?feature=mhee
#6snicklecuckPosted 2/1/2013 8:26:22 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Wow, so an actual vote for guns? I honestly didnt expect to see any.....doesnt make sense. Guns are a choice. Where you spawn is not.

Stop sucking and you won't have to worry about bad spawns.
#7ih0tfireiPosted 2/1/2013 8:28:22 AM
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...

You don't get it.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#8cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 8:29:17 AM
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Wow, you are extremely confused about this question.....What would sucking have to do with a debate of weapons vs spawns?
---
-TheGlow
#9snicklecuckPosted 2/1/2013 8:30:46 AM
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Wow, you are extremely confused about this question.....What would sucking have to do with a debate of weapons vs spawns?

Suck = die = respawn.

Be awesome = never die = don't care about spawns.

Derp.
#10cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 8:31:37 AM
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Suck = die = respawn.

Be awesome = never die = don't care about spawns.

Derp.

Whats your xbox GT? I want to check some stats out. Let me know.
---
-TheGlow