Balanced Weapons Vs Balanced Maps

#11snicklecuckPosted 2/1/2013 8:42:59 AM
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Wow, so an actual vote for guns? I honestly didnt expect to see any.....doesnt make sense. Guns are a choice. Where you spawn is not.

Stop sucking and you won't have to worry about bad spawns.

Wow, you are extremely confused about this question.....What would sucking have to do with a debate of weapons vs spawns?

Suck = die = respawn.

Be awesome = never die = don't care about spawns.

Derp.

Whats your xbox GT? I want to check some stats out. Let me know.

Translation: I have no rebuttle, so I want to check all of your stats on elite so I can find something to b**** about.

Inb4lolyourscaredtopostyourGT
#12fatclemenzaPosted 2/1/2013 8:46:04 AM
I don't care how good your weapon balance is, if your maps suck, the game sucks.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#13monkeehandsPosted 2/1/2013 8:46:49 AM
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Wow, so an actual vote for guns? I honestly didnt expect to see any.....doesnt make sense. Guns are a choice. Where you spawn is not.

Stop sucking and you won't have to worry about bad spawns.

Wow, you are extremely confused about this question.....What would sucking have to do with a debate of weapons vs spawns?

Suck = die = respawn.

Be awesome = never die = don't care about spawns.

Derp.

Be awesome = kill more people = more people spawning 2 foot either side of you
#14cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 8:52:57 AM(edited)
snicklecuck posted...
snicklecuck posted..
Translation: I have no rebuttle, so I want to check all of your stats on elite so I can find something to b**** about.

I KNEW you wouldnt post it! Knew it knew it knew it! Do you not see the poll results? Do you not realize that there is only a couple of morons who voted guns (one of them being you)? How can OP guns be an issue if all players can use them?

By the way, this whole " derp" and "inb4" crap is getting really annoying. Converse like a human being...stop being a collection of internet memes, you personality lacking nobody.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#15Soul_IntruderPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:47 AM
Weapons and maps are kinda interdependent when it comes to balance. Case in point, many people find the SMGs overpowered in BO2 because the maps have crazy amounts of flanking routes and close range engagements.
#16snicklecuckPosted 2/1/2013 9:02:02 AM
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
snicklecuck posted..

I KNEW you wouldnt post it! Knew it knew it knew it! Do you not see the poll results? Do you not realize that there is only a couple of morons who voted guns (one of them being you)? How can OP guns be an issue if all players can use them?

By the way, this whole " derp" and "inb4" crap is getting really annoying. Converse like a human being...stop being a collection of internet memes, you personality lacking nobody.

Stay mad though.

inb4morerage
#17cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 9:03:54 AM
snicklecuck posted...
cheezedadada posted...
snicklecuck posted...
snicklecuck posted..

Stay mad though.

inb4morerage

I win =)
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#18shadowsofdawnPosted 2/1/2013 9:04:27 AM
Weapon balance, easy choice.

Example: WaW. Maps were large, well suited for sniping and long range combat. MP40 still practically broke the game it was so OP.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#19snicklecuckPosted 2/1/2013 9:06:18 AM
Confucius says: he who does not suck and knows how to maniulate the spawn to his advantage is the true winner.
#20cheezedadadaPosted 2/1/2013 9:13:19 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Weapon balance, easy choice.

Example: WaW. Maps were large, well suited for sniping and long range combat. MP40 still practically broke the game it was so OP.

That supports my theory though. If everyone was using the MP40, that just affected the amount of variety but did not give anyone an advantage. Now if everyone was using the MP40 while being spawned right in front of someone, that would lead to their instant demise.

The key word here is balance...not variety.
---
-TheGlow