So When Playing Headquarters on Nuketown 2025...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/1/2013 9:11:42 AM
Does anyone else sometimes spawn with the enemy team? By this I mean spawning in.... and instead of spawning in on the side my team is on... I spawn with the enemies (not on their team mind you, just about 5 or 10 feet to the left of where they started spawning in).
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2brandonk42Posted 2/1/2013 9:12:45 AM
Yeah, happens to me all the time. If I spawn in and don't see any other green arrows with me I sit tight and wait for them to walk out because I know they are on the other side of the bush.
#3Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:14:06 AM
brandonk42 posted...
Yeah, happens to me all the time. If I spawn in and don't see any other green arrows with me I sit tight and wait for them to walk out because I know they are on the other side of the bush.

Sadly... I didn't spawn next to the hedge... it was more of to the right of the back stairwell of one of the houses.... and I saw the enemy team spawn right on the edge of the left side of my screen... Only map I have ever had that happen on.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4brandonk42Posted 2/1/2013 11:08:40 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
brandonk42 posted...

Sadly... I didn't spawn next to the hedge... it was more of to the right of the back stairwell of one of the houses.... and I saw the enemy team spawn right on the edge of the left side of my screen... Only map I have ever had that happen on.

Yeah, unfortunately that happens to me too. I try to run like $##@ if I notice it happen but usually the other player has thumbs and gets me.