Why do you use the FAL (SELECT FIRE) over the SMR (SELECT FIRE)?

#11darkshadowmasterPosted 2/1/2013 12:01:34 PM
ugotmailbro posted...
SMR's TTK in close to medium range is almost the same as the FAL's.

Not for me. I can damn near fire 3 rounds before I can get the SMR to fire 2 sometimes. That fire cap gets me killed so many times.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#12OrlandoMagicianPosted 2/1/2013 1:35:55 PM
I never noticed a substantial RoF difference w/o select fire, but I don't spam semi auto rifles too fast unless they're close or it's a G3. I only notice RoF differences with the pistols since those are made to be spammed.
#13LuIzalotPosted 2/1/2013 2:11:32 PM
Semi Auto cause I don't need crutches that waste a point.
#14xXSkyrazorXxPosted 2/1/2013 2:59:49 PM
People obsessed over the FAL after an OpTic member showed it off. It was discussed in several YouTube videos as a result, and everyone picked up on it instead of the few that used it before.

Honestly, the FAL is and was no better than other guns. It's placebo. That's why you see people getting crazy gameplays with just about every weapon in the game.

Most players are sheep and do as they are told; that's it.
#15GreatKiraLordPosted 2/1/2013 4:41:16 PM
xXSkyrazorXx posted...
People obsessed over the FAL after an OpTic member showed it off. It was discussed in several YouTube videos as a result, and everyone picked up on it instead of the few that used it before.

Honestly, the FAL is and was no better than other guns. It's placebo. That's why you see people getting crazy gameplays with just about every weapon in the game.

*facepalm*
#16ronXwhitePosted 2/2/2013 12:05:35 PM
xXSkyrazorXx posted...

yes, it's banned from competitive because of the sheep mentality,

nice.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#17possessionPosted 2/2/2013 12:12:52 PM
There is only two or so guns that I use select fire on. The fal and smr are not in that list.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge