you have to go out of your way to not get at least 2 captures in domination

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. you have to go out of your way to not get at least 2 captures in domination
(message deleted)

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#12
sometimes someone has to bypass the home flag (omg 50 whole points!) and make a straight beeline for b to try and occupy it before the enemy gets there. I used to do that, but it's pointless because your teammates never give a 8888 about b til after the other team has already captured it
Doug Funnie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/dougrofl3dx.jpg

User Info: MCGTP

MCGTP
3 years ago#13
QualiT posted...
Put on extreme conditioning, lightweight, tact insert, head for B,
plant insert, switch to flak jacket class (just ncase you die),
cap B
defend from afar with a Target finder LMG,
?????
sucessful win.

Until you realize half the enemy is doing the exact same thing.

I never attempt to cap B at the start of a round. Instead, I try to take out the enemy team as they try to cap B, hold them off as they respawn, and let my team cap B.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 years ago#14
I am okay with this topic.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: Epacalypse

Epacalypse
3 years ago#15
I never stop for the first A or C captures. I always go straight to B to try and get there before the other team. 50 pts is crap compared to 200 for B. And if you get a team mate or two with you even better. You can cap it quickly and mow down the other team as they approach.

What really pisses me off is when I get to B and random team mates just start camping it just outside of B range not helping speeding up the capture rate. Happens all the time on Grind.
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
3 years ago#16
I always have those 2 caps, and then start to kill, if I see that my team is trying to get B I will help them, but if there is only 1 guy trying to then forget it, I've done it before and most of the time I get killed before getting the capture.

User Info: EvelSaiyan

EvelSaiyan
3 years ago#17
Just as bad are the guys who watch you sit in B all by yourself and don't come over to cap it with you. Or they're camping 5 steps away and still don't come cap with you.
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.

User Info: k9rnmd

k9rnmd
3 years ago#18
I think they should implicate some kind of different score for objective based games, like maybe kills dont count towards your KDR are something to that matter, I don't know, but I bet this would weed out the players who actually are in the objective based games for the objective instead of just the easy kills.
Hey Mods why you so bias?

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#19
I'm that idiot who just hauls ass directly to B off the start every round.

Rarely do I get the home flag.

User Info: puzzlefite

puzzlefite
3 years ago#20
I bet if you could see capture progress on the flag with line of sight rather than actually being in the flag position that would help.
Gamertag: Crash Geom
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. you have to go out of your way to not get at least 2 captures in domination

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived