you have to go out of your way to not get at least 2 captures in domination

#11SiC_NastYPosted 2/1/2013 9:54:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 2/1/2013 10:15:35 AM
sometimes someone has to bypass the home flag (omg 50 whole points!) and make a straight beeline for b to try and occupy it before the enemy gets there. I used to do that, but it's pointless because your teammates never give a 8888 about b til after the other team has already captured it
---
Doug Funnie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/dougrofl3dx.jpg
#13MCGTPPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:23 AM
QualiT posted...
Put on extreme conditioning, lightweight, tact insert, head for B,
plant insert, switch to flak jacket class (just ncase you die),
cap B
defend from afar with a Target finder LMG,
?????
sucessful win.

Until you realize half the enemy is doing the exact same thing.

I never attempt to cap B at the start of a round. Instead, I try to take out the enemy team as they try to cap B, hold them off as they respawn, and let my team cap B.
#14supercoolisaacPosted 2/1/2013 11:16:11 AM
I am okay with this topic.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#15EpacalypsePosted 2/1/2013 11:26:36 AM
I never stop for the first A or C captures. I always go straight to B to try and get there before the other team. 50 pts is crap compared to 200 for B. And if you get a team mate or two with you even better. You can cap it quickly and mow down the other team as they approach.

What really pisses me off is when I get to B and random team mates just start camping it just outside of B range not helping speeding up the capture rate. Happens all the time on Grind.
---
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE
#16Shura_SurplicePosted 2/1/2013 11:40:15 AM
I always have those 2 caps, and then start to kill, if I see that my team is trying to get B I will help them, but if there is only 1 guy trying to then forget it, I've done it before and most of the time I get killed before getting the capture.
#17EvelSaiyan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:50:45 PM
Just as bad are the guys who watch you sit in B all by yourself and don't come over to cap it with you. Or they're camping 5 steps away and still don't come cap with you.
---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
#18k9rnmdPosted 2/1/2013 12:57:20 PM
I think they should implicate some kind of different score for objective based games, like maybe kills dont count towards your KDR are something to that matter, I don't know, but I bet this would weed out the players who actually are in the objective based games for the objective instead of just the easy kills.
---
Hey Mods why you so bias?
#19ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/1/2013 1:00:00 PM
I'm that idiot who just hauls ass directly to B off the start every round.

Rarely do I get the home flag.
#20puzzlefitePosted 2/1/2013 3:48:21 PM
I bet if you could see capture progress on the flag with line of sight rather than actually being in the flag position that would help.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom