I camping, they hating

#21Blizzard09Posted 2/1/2013 1:07:56 PM
So you magically have claymore and throwing axes AND a trophy..

Sorry scrub your can carry all that and your first few lines state you have 2 claymores and a throwing axe.

Its okay scrub you keep that low SPM while other ignore your camping spot and get good scores.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#22AintThatSerious(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:55:59 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
So you magically have claymore and throwing axes AND a trophy..

Sorry scrub your can carry all that and your first few lines state you have 2 claymores and a throwing axe.

Its okay scrub you keep that low SPM while other ignore your camping spot and get good scores.

Lol @ taking parody literally, as if this is an actual class and my actual strategy. Also never said throwing axe . Try again scrub
---
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III
#23ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/1/2013 1:59:35 PM
AintThatSerious posted...
CaffeineSnorter posted...
You should be ashamed. You have lowered the average IQ of this entire board for posting this abhorrent dregs of the English language.

Lol ok. This board is trash and endless trolling. I at least contributed something creative and amusing

It wasn't amusing... it was flat out stupid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#24AintThatSerious(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:07:26 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
AintThatSerious posted...
CaffeineSnorter posted...
You should be ashamed. You have lowered the average IQ of this entire board for posting this abhorrent dregs of the English language.

Lol ok. This board is trash and endless trolling. I at least contributed something creative and amusing

It wasn't amusing... it was flat out stupid.

That's just like, your opinion man. I continue to reread it and lol. I'm damn funny
---
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III
#25TheSaucePosted 2/1/2013 2:09:39 PM
Lol, so many childish haters on this board.

This is one game that I really don't mind that the majority of the community are idiots/angry children, because I get to shoot all of you.

TC, I chuckled, though I'm not a camper myself, I can definitely respect someone who can pull off a certain strategy and win.

Myself, I love campers, because they always stay right where I can find them.

Those people who whine about campers are bad players lol. Real skill in this game comes from being aware of your surroundings.
---
#26ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/1/2013 2:18:07 PM
TheSauce posted...
Lol, so many childish haters on this board.

This is one game that I really don't mind that the majority of the community are idiots/angry children, because I get to shoot all of you.

TC, I chuckled, though I'm not a camper myself, I can definitely respect someone who can pull off a certain strategy and win.

Myself, I love campers, because they always stay right where I can find them.

Those people who whine about campers are bad players lol. Real skill in this game comes from being aware of your surroundings.

You must be a bad player if you're saying that us "haters" are childish. Get real kid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#27TheRichnessPosted 2/1/2013 2:24:02 PM
music video needs to be made asap.
#28TheSaucePosted 2/1/2013 3:53:53 PM
You must be a bad player if you're saying that us "haters" are childish. Get real kid.

I'm as realistic as they come. Your comment doesn't even make any sense.
---