I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 2/1/2013 10:32:42 AM
Just lost a ground war TDM game 100-95, why?

The ****ing splitscreeners that went a combined -45. They literally had like 4 kills between the two of them.

Why the hell are we forced to play with these people? There should have been an option a long time ago to not matchmake with them.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#2duericPosted 2/1/2013 10:35:48 AM
Whoa, man. They paid their $60 bucks too.

You've probably been on the other side of that a million times. It's all good.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3Bigmac909Posted 2/1/2013 10:36:54 AM
Too bad. An option to not get put into games with splitscreeners? Are you kidding me? That would be one of the stupidest wastes of development time ever.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#4fatclemenzaPosted 2/1/2013 10:36:58 AM
I just leave if I see them on my team. I can't say I've ever had it go well.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#5forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:37:03 AM
I share your hatred.

Unfortunately, tons of little babies would cry if split screen got taken out or if it was segregated. Some won't even admit that there is an obvious correlation between losing and split screeners. Few will dare to claim that they have actually witnessed split screeners doing well or even carrying the team.

The bottom line is that split screeners are atrocious and whether you take it out or make a split screen play list, something has to be done to account for it. Until this happens, all split screeners are bad people and should feel bad.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#6Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:38:26 AM
Funny how no one comes here talking about how there team won because there were people like this on the other team, huh.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#7forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:41:20 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Funny how no one comes here talking about how there team won because there were people like this on the other team, huh.

The reason that has not happened is very simple.

1. if you are playing solo or in a small party, you will be matched against a full party, and split screeners will automatically be on your team

2. If you are in a full party, you will be matched against a full party.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#8duericPosted 2/1/2013 10:41:34 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I just leave if I see them on my team. I can't say I've ever had it go well.

I actually play with a couple splitscreeners who are absolute beast balls to wall rushers. It's pretty hilarious in the lobby the massive s*** that gets talked before the games.

But of course, they are the exception. Outside of them, I have never seen a pair of splitscreeners at the top of the scoreboard. Not really even close.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9Bigmac909Posted 2/1/2013 10:43:12 AM
Lerp85 posted...

That's because nobody here talks about anything positive.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#10Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:43:28 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...

The reason that has not happened is very simple.

1. if you are playing solo or in a small party, you will be matched against a full party, and split screeners will automatically be on your team

2. If you are in a full party, you will be matched against a full party.

Ah ok, so how do split screeners get on the other team then? Cause according to you no matter what they are either on your team or not in the match at all. LOL
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.