I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#11forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:44:04 AM
dueric posted...
fatclemenza posted...
I just leave if I see them on my team. I can't say I've ever had it go well.

I actually play with a couple splitscreeners who are absolute beast balls to wall rushers. It's pretty hilarious in the lobby the massive s*** that gets talked before the games.

But of course, they are the exception. Outside of them, I have never seen a pair of splitscreeners at the top of the scoreboard. Not really even close.

Well it's nearly impossible to play well - even if you are good - when you have half your screen, a compressed picture, two sets of audio going on and the distraction of another person's POV. Especially if the bastard isn't using a coaster on my goddamn oak table!!!
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#12PvtPorkSordPosted 2/1/2013 10:44:15 AM
Mental note: split screen with 6 year old son and play as badly as possible just for the lulz.
#13GreatTroySenseiPosted 2/1/2013 10:44:28 AM
dueric posted...
Whoa, man. They paid their $60 bucks too.

You've probably been on the other side of that a million times. It's all good.

One of them paid $60. The other is effing up the lobby like a rubber dong with rusty nails sticking out from every direction, for FREE FREE FREE!
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#14forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:45:25 AM
Lerp85 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Funny how no one comes here talking about how there team won because there were people like this on the other team, huh.

The reason that has not happened is very simple.

1. if you are playing solo or in a small party, you will be matched against a full party, and split screeners will automatically be on your team

2. If you are in a full party, you will be matched against a full party.

Ah ok, so how do split screeners get on the other team then? Cause according to you no matter what they are either on your team or not in the match at all. LOL

Split screeners on the...other team....I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. Could you possibly explain?
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#15Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:45:51 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
dueric posted...

One of them paid $60. The other is effing up the lobby like a rubber dong with rusty nails sticking out from every direction, for FREE FREE FREE!

How do you know what ones paid and what ones didn't? You can't.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#16duericPosted 2/1/2013 10:47:03 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
dueric posted...

A semantics argument on a message board? The hell you say.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:47:09 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Funny how no one comes here talking about how there team won because there were people like this on the other team, huh.

The reason that has not happened is very simple.

1. if you are playing solo or in a small party, you will be matched against a full party, and split screeners will automatically be on your team

2. If you are in a full party, you will be matched against a full party.

Ah ok, so how do split screeners get on the other team then? Cause according to you no matter what they are either on your team or not in the match at all. LOL

Split screeners on the...other team....I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. Could you possibly explain?

You need an explanation? You know, people that are playing on the same console in split screen mode, and they are on the other team, you know the team other than yours?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#18slaveanselmoPosted 2/1/2013 10:47:35 AM
I split screen with my GF and we win around 75% of the time.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#19forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:48:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:49:15 AM
Lerp85 posted...

Just because no one does doesn't mean they think they're good because they beat on veggies. I've made a lot of posts saying how this game isn't competitive because of its matchmaking, lag and other BS. The last thing I'd say is that I'm good at this game because I beat on people that terrible.

I hate winning against split screeners and other awful people because it's just not fun I might as well play bots. I hate losing because of them because it's like I'm stuck with bots.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk