I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#21Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 9:49:48 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
dueric posted...
Whoa, man. They paid their $60 bucks too.

You've probably been on the other side of that a million times. It's all good.

One of them paid $60. The other is effing up the lobby like a rubber dong with rusty nails sticking out from every direction, for FREE FREE FREE!

How do you know what ones paid and what ones didn't? You can't.

Because if the (1) paid for the game then the (1) would be at home playing the game on his own TV with his full screen and not ruining everything for everyone.

It's common knowledge that split screen is for poor people, that poor people are not smart, and that dumb people don't win games.

Yea, they can't just be a couple friends hanging out playing a game together, now can they.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#22startedONatariPosted 2/1/2013 9:50:07 AM
dueric posted...

One of them paid $60. The other is effing up the lobby like a rubber dong with rusty nails sticking out from every direction, for FREE FREE FREE!

lololol
#23forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 9:50:08 AM
Lerp85 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Funny how no one comes here talking about how there team won because there were people like this on the other team, huh.

The reason that has not happened is very simple.

1. if you are playing solo or in a small party, you will be matched against a full party, and split screeners will automatically be on your team

2. If you are in a full party, you will be matched against a full party.

Ah ok, so how do split screeners get on the other team then? Cause according to you no matter what they are either on your team or not in the match at all. LOL

Split screeners on the...other team....I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. Could you possibly explain?

You need an explanation? You know, people that are playing on the same console in split screen mode, and they are on the other team, you know the team other than yours?

I'm really sorry, but I just don't understand what you mean. How can split screeners be on the other team? I am not trying to be a dick, this just isn't making any sense.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#24Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 9:52:03 AM
You are on one team, right? Well two others playing on the same console split screening, they get put on the opposite team than you. How the heck is that hard to understand?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#25pdt149Posted 2/1/2013 9:52:29 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Funny how no one comes here talking about how there team won because there were people like this on the other team, huh.

The reason that has not happened is very simple.

1. if you are playing solo or in a small party, you will be matched against a full party, and split screeners will automatically be on your team

2. If you are in a full party, you will be matched against a full party.

Your "very simple" reasoning directly contradicts itself.
---
GT: OMG MOJO
#26slaveanselmoPosted 2/1/2013 9:53:06 AM
@forgotten

I think s/he means the team opposite if yours. Not them being on seperate teams. Hopefully, you're just being a dick and are not that dense, man.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#27ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:53:57 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
@forgotten

I think s/he means the team opposite if yours. Not them being on seperate teams. Hopefully, you're just being a dick and are not that dense, man.

It seems forgotten believes that split screeners are never on the enemy team, which is completely false.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#28BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/1/2013 9:54:49 AM
Lerp85 posted...
You are on one team, right? Well two others playing on the same console split screening, they get put on the opposite team than you. How the heck is that hard to understand?

He's trolling. Ignore him.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#29startedONatariPosted 2/1/2013 9:57:22 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
dueric posted...

How do you know what ones paid and what ones didn't? You can't.

Because if the (1) paid for the game then the (1) would be at home playing the game on his own TV with his full screen and not ruining everything for everyone.

It's common knowledge that split screen is for poor people, that poor people are not smart, and that dumb people don't win games.

so if a dumb poor person wins the lottery they instantly become intelligent? with a statement like that i question your intelligence and morality.
#30forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 9:57:41 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
@forgotten

Well I can understand splitting them to different teams. I have been in a 7v5 match before. That would make sense to me if it happened.

But split screeners on the opposing team does not make sense. How could they earn the enemy team high killstreaks if they were on the enemy team?
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.