I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#31Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/1/2013 10:58:48 AM
Bigmac909 posted...
Too bad. An option to not get put into games with splitscreeners? Are you kidding me? That would be one of the stupidest wastes of development time ever.

If there was such an option present, then we'd all use it and the people that buy it just to play split-screen would never find a game. If a team's performance is too low and it annoys you enough then leave the game. That's what I do.
#32forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:59:39 AM
startedONatari posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
dueric posted...
Whoa, man. They paid their $60 bucks too.

You've probably been on the other side of that a million times. It's all good.

One of them paid $60. The other is effing up the lobby like a rubber dong with rusty nails sticking out from every direction, for FREE FREE FREE!

How do you know what ones paid and what ones didn't? You can't.

Because if the (1) paid for the game then the (1) would be at home playing the game on his own TV with his full screen and not ruining everything for everyone.

It's common knowledge that split screen is for poor people, that poor people are not smart, and that dumb people don't win games.

so if a dumb poor person wins the lottery they instantly become intelligent? with a statement like that i question your intelligence and morality.

Well Hurley won the lottery and he ultimately ended up being the next all-knowing Island deity. So...yes.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#33Gritzblitz56Posted 2/1/2013 11:00:06 AM
A playlist just for splitscreeners would be the best thing ever devised.
---
GT: Gritzblitz56
#34forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 11:01:42 AM
Gritzblitz56 posted...
A playlist just for splitscreeners would be the best thing ever devised.

thats what im saying! give them their own playlist! if they want to garbage up a lobby, at least let them garbage up their own lobby and not mine.
---
#35BrostachePosted 2/1/2013 11:04:56 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Bigmac909 posted...
Too bad. An option to not get put into games with splitscreeners? Are you kidding me? That would be one of the stupidest wastes of development time ever.

If there was such an option present, then we'd all use it and the people that buy it just to play split-screen would never find a game. If a team's performance is too low and it annoys you enough then leave the game. That's what I do.

really what would happen is the split screeners would get matched up with other split screeners.

which would probably be alot more fun and fair for even the split screeners.

that said split screeners really dont bug me, COD isnt super serious business or anything for me.
#36forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 11:05:55 AM
Bigmac909 posted...

Yeah they should definitely spend that valuable time on the amazing campaigns. lol
---
#37GreatTroySenseiPosted 2/1/2013 11:14:04 AM
Or just don't allow splitscreening. The kids who'd cry about it have mommies and daddies to buy another copy.

The rest of us have friends with their own houses and their own systems. If your friends come over to bum your games, then they're likely just there to bum your weed too, and you should kick them to the curb for not contributing to the friendship.

Friendships don't sail if they have to carry the weight of an anchor.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#38Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 11:17:21 AM
With the small number of split screeners there are I doubt there would be enough to actually even warrant a separate play list. Especially considering they took out HC FFA cause there was not enough people playing on it, when there were a couple thousand on it most the time.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#39RiverofDenialPosted 2/1/2013 11:17:55 AM
It's funny how everyone assumes all splitscreeners are bad.
My brother and I splitscreen pretty often, and we're always leading the lobby.

Like the other person said, you've probably been on the other side of this all too many times.
You're just sour now because you lost a game over it.
---
XBL Gamertag: River of Denial.
#40BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/1/2013 11:18:14 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
Or just don't allow splitscreening. The kids who'd cry about it have mommies and daddies to buy another copy.

The rest of us have friends with their own houses and their own systems. If your friends come over to bum your games, then they're likely just there to bum your weed too, and you should kick them to the curb for not contributing to the friendship.

Friendships don't sail if they have to carry the weight of an anchor.

How dare people be allowed to socialize while playing a game! Even worse, face-to-face socializing! Blasphemy!
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?