I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#41forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:19:11 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
Or just don't allow splitscreening. The kids who'd cry about it have mommies and daddies to buy another copy.

The rest of us have friends with their own houses and their own systems. If your friends come over to bum your games, then they're likely just there to bum your weed too, and you should kick them to the curb for not contributing to the friendship.

Friendships don't sail if they have to carry the weight of an anchor.

Exactly.

Part of my gripe with splitscreening being in the game at all is that my least favorite friend is the friend who wants to bum my games, bum my TV and bum my weed! He is too stingy to buy the damn games so when I get a new one he wants to hog up my screen all the time.

Basically, removing split screen entirely would work out best for me, as it would prevent me having to deal with mooches.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#42forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:20:29 AM
RiverofDenial posted...
It's funny how everyone assumes all splitscreeners are bad.
My brother and I splitscreen pretty often, and we're always leading the lobby.

Like the other person said, you've probably been on the other side of this all too many times.
You're just sour now because you lost a game over it.

tell your brother to man up and get his own screen.
---
#43Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:20:33 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
Or just don't allow splitscreening. The kids who'd cry about it have mommies and daddies to buy another copy.

The rest of us have friends with their own houses and their own systems. If your friends come over to bum your games, then they're likely just there to bum your weed too, and you should kick them to the curb for not contributing to the friendship.

Exactly.

Part of my gripe with splitscreening being in the game at all is that my least favorite friend is the friend who wants to bum my games, bum my TV and bum my weed! He is too stingy to buy the damn games so when I get a new one he wants to hog up my screen all the time.

Basically, removing split screen entirely would work out best for me, as it would prevent me having to deal with mooches.

Or you could just learn to say no.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#44forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:23:06 AM
Lerp85 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

Exactly.

Or you could just learn to say no.

"deal with mooches" = "sorry mate, I have plans."
---
#45Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:24:25 AM
Also, I wonder how many times split screeners have been in the games an no one noticed. Not like you can always tell they are split screening.
---
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#46ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:25:49 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Also, I wonder how many times split screeners have been in the games an no one noticed. Not like you can always tell they are split screening.

Uh, yeah you can.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#47Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:27:45 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Uh, yeah you can.

How?
---
#48ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:28:36 AM
Lerp85 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Uh, yeah you can.

How?

They're always on the bottom of the scoreboard. Zing.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#49forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 10:28:42 AM
I think it's pretty clear at this point that unlike most everything about these stupid games, I am actually pretty passionate about the subject of splitscreening.

As much as I do hate split screeners who get me killed multiple times by a variety of airstrikes, the root of my complaint is far more personal.

Frankly, I hate that there is the option to split screen because I cannot stand playing split screen. I do terrible and I fully understand why others do terrible!

But so long as the option is there, I will occasionally have to allow someone to take half my screen and pretend to enjoy our time playing together, lest I look like a jerk for denying their fun. Meanwhile, my eyes are not so good and I will never perform at 'fun' levels under those circumstances.

Hating splitscreeners (which I definitely do) is only a small part of my long-running hatred of splitscreening. Far more than other people doing it, is that I might have to do it that truly disturbs me and makes me want the whole thing done away with.
---
#50Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 10:29:13 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Lerp85 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Uh, yeah you can.

How?

They're always on the bottom of the scoreboard. Zing.

So any one on the bottom of the board is a split screener?
---