I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#51NeeTamaPosted 2/1/2013 11:29:38 AM
Oh look someone complaining about something on gamefaqs, this is new AND refreshing.
---
In the battle of ghosts vs. robots, robots always win.
#52KunosachiakaPosted 2/1/2013 11:34:30 AM
ITT: People who have never played video games at a friend's house. G i wundr y.
#53forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 11:35:56 AM
Kunosachiaka posted...
ITT: People who have never played video games at a friend's house. G i wundr y.

You play Mario Party at a friend's house.

you play online shooters online. by yourself. or with other people who are also online.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#54ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:36:17 AM
NeeTama posted...
Oh look someone complaining about something on gamefaqs, this is new AND refreshing.

Hey look, someone too dumb to ignore topics they don't like. Also new and refreshing.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#55snicklecuckPosted 2/1/2013 11:39:12 AM
Splitscreeners: the number 1 cause of "ENEMY VSAT ONLINE"
#56Jadex9Posted 2/1/2013 11:45:29 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
NeeTama posted...

Hey look, someone too dumb to ignore topics they don't like. Also new and refreshing.

Direct Hit, Captain.
---
GT: Jdex99 PSN: Jadex9 Wii: unnecessarily long series of numbers
#57Jadex9Posted 2/1/2013 11:49:01 AM
snicklecuck posted...
Splitscreeners: the number 1 cause of "ENEMY VSAT ONLINE"

THIS.

But ive also played with some soloers who go 3-20, at that point, just lay prone and camp, or disconnect from the game.

Nothing like getting a VSAT, swarm and dogs called on you.
---
GT: Jdex99 PSN: Jadex9 Wii: unnecessarily long series of numbers
#58GreatTroySenseiPosted 2/1/2013 11:50:44 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
Or just don't allow splitscreening. The kids who'd cry about it have mommies and daddies to buy another copy.

The rest of us have friends with their own houses and their own systems. If your friends come over to bum your games, then they're likely just there to bum your weed too, and you should kick them to the curb for not contributing to the friendship.

Friendships don't sail if they have to carry the weight of an anchor.

How dare people be allowed to socialize while playing a game! Even worse, face-to-face socializing! Blasphemy!

How about you socialize with your boyfriend on your own goddamned time, and instead stop losing the match for our team like a clod?
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#59Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/1/2013 11:51:37 AM
dueric posted...
Whoa, man. They paid their $60 bucks too.

You've probably been on the other side of that a million times. It's all good.

Obvious splitscreener.
#60BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/1/2013 11:56:43 AM(edited)
BeastlyIguana posted...
Or just don't allow splitscreening. The kids who'd cry about it have mommies and daddies to buy another copy.

The rest of us have friends with their own houses and their own systems. If your friends come over to bum your games, then they're likely just there to bum your weed too, and you should kick them to the curb for not contributing to the friendship.

Friendships don't sail if they have to carry the weight of an anchor.

How dare people be allowed to socialize while playing a game! Even worse, face-to-face socializing! Blasphemy!

How about you socialize with your boyfriend on your own goddamned time, and instead stop losing the match for our team like a clod?

1. You assume I'm gay. Bad assumption

2. You assume I'm a terrible player. Another bad assumption.

You're 0-2. Care to go for three?
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?