I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#61HuffyChickenPosted 2/1/2013 11:55:26 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Just lost a ground war TDM game 100-95, why?

The ****ing splitscreeners that went a combined -45. They literally had like 4 kills between the two of them.

Why the hell are we forced to play with these people? There should have been an option a long time ago to not matchmake with them.

You = Sissy
#62shadowsofdawnPosted 2/1/2013 11:56:21 AM
snicklecuck posted...
Splitscreeners: the number 1 cause of "ENEMY VSAT ONLINE"

^ This.

Also,

GreatTroySensei posted...
How about you socialize with your boyfriend on your own goddamned time, and instead stop losing the match for our team like a clod?

lmao at this.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#63jing0000Posted 2/1/2013 11:56:59 AM
I've seen splitscreeners end up the two two players before...though I should mention that I can only recall one time this happened :P..normally the results line up with the rest of the topic..though I still don't hate them..mildly dislike maybe.
---
none
#64Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 11:57:24 AM
Still wonder how many times you people have played split screeners and had no idea what so ever that they were split screening. lol
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#65jing0000Posted 2/1/2013 12:00:17 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Still wonder how many times you people have played split screeners and had no idea what so ever that they were split screening. lol

Quite often, I get put into games that are three quarter's finished all the time. (no time to check for split screen/stats until after round)
---
none
#66RandytheShrewPosted 2/1/2013 12:02:13 PM
split screen is in deal with it.
---
PSN ID RandyTheShrew
#67Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 12:04:32 PM
jing0000 posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Quite often, I get put into games that are three quarter's finished all the time. (no time to check for split screen/stats until after round)

But how do you know people are not split screening?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#68RandytheShrewPosted 2/1/2013 12:10:04 PM
me and my bro would play splitscreen in black ops 1 it was a blast i was the guy who played as guest and i would do pretty good like top 3 you guys are probably running into first time splitscreen guys.[aka a buddy sleeping over etc].black ops splitscreen zombies or online was a blast.
---
PSN ID RandyTheShrew
#69Odium84Posted 2/1/2013 12:16:43 PM
You have all probably been matched up with splitscreeners hundreds of times and never even knew it. Regardless if they were good or bad. I play splitscreen a lot with my buddies because, like others have said, I like to physically interact with my friends. We get together, have some drinks, watch some hockey/football, and play xbox. Thing is, we recover our gamertags. You’d never know we were playing on the same console. We all own our own houses, our own consoles, and our own copies of the game, but are guys who like to hang out. Sorry you internet geeks can stand the thought of going outside and having to physically interact with people.

I agree that those who play splitscreen do worse than they normally would because less screen, double sound effects and more distractions. But it doesn’t equal the worst players.

People just like to find any excuse they can for having a bad round. It happens, get over it.
---
PSN: Odium84
Xbox GT: Odium84
#70RiverofDenialPosted 2/1/2013 12:23:22 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
RiverofDenial posted...
It's funny how everyone assumes all splitscreeners are bad.
My brother and I splitscreen pretty often, and we're always leading the lobby.

Like the other person said, you've probably been on the other side of this all too many times.
You're just sour now because you lost a game over it.

tell your brother to man up and get his own screen.

Because spending money on two TV's and two Xbox 360's is cheap, and socializing over a headset is much more fun.

Right?

Also, to the people who say you can tell if someone is splitscreening.
You can't.
My brother and I for example both have our own XBL accounts, so the (1) behind the gamertag doesn't show up.

You've probably played against splitscreeners many more times than you think you did.
---
XBL Gamertag: River of Denial.