I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#71CyhortI82Posted 2/1/2013 12:24:30 PM
Weird, it's almost like some people actually play for fun instead of having to win every single game.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#72forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 12:25:15 PM
RiverofDenial posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
RiverofDenial posted...
It's funny how everyone assumes all splitscreeners are bad.
My brother and I splitscreen pretty often, and we're always leading the lobby.

Like the other person said, you've probably been on the other side of this all too many times.
You're just sour now because you lost a game over it.

tell your brother to man up and get his own screen.

Because spending money on two TV's and two Xbox 360's is cheap, and socializing over a headset is much more fun.

Right?

Also, to the people who say you can tell if someone is splitscreening.
You can't.
My brother and I for example both have our own XBL accounts, so the (1) behind the gamertag doesn't show up.

You've probably played against splitscreeners many more times than you think you did.

you are two different people. unless you are married to your brother, I see no reason why each of you cannot afford one of these items.

Socializing over a headset is more fun when you are playing online games.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#73TJSpykePosted 2/1/2013 12:26:02 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Just lost a ground war TDM game 100-95, why?

The ****ing splitscreeners that went a combined -45. They literally had like 4 kills between the two of them.

Why the hell are we forced to play with these people? There should have been an option a long time ago to not matchmake with them.

LOL, you are just bitter that you suck at the game. A good player would have won. You don't like it? Tough. They bought the game too and have the right to do it, so don't complain because you suck.
---
Wii ID code: 4338 5973 3223 4003
AC: CF Tim Spyke 3480-6279-5331
#74-Fromage-Posted 2/1/2013 12:29:58 PM
Oh quit crying, its just a game.
#75RandytheShrewPosted 2/1/2013 12:36:08 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
RiverofDenial posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
RiverofDenial posted...
It's funny how everyone assumes all splitscreeners are bad.
My brother and I splitscreen pretty often, and we're always leading the lobby.

Like the other person said, you've probably been on the other side of this all too many times.
You're just sour now because you lost a game over it.

tell your brother to man up and get his own screen.

Because spending money on two TV's and two Xbox 360's is cheap, and socializing over a headset is much more fun.

Right?

Also, to the people who say you can tell if someone is splitscreening.
You can't.
My brother and I for example both have our own XBL accounts, so the (1) behind the gamertag doesn't show up.

You've probably played against splitscreeners many more times than you think you did.

you are two different people. unless you are married to your brother, I see no reason why each of you cannot afford one of these items.

Socializing over a headset is more fun when you are playing online games.

hey guys did you hear that lets all go waste 400+$ just so this butthurt baby can "win the argument". some people dont have jobs, some people have to pay bills, some people cant afford 2 tvs 2 xboxs 2 gold memberships 2 blops 2. so next time think before you post.
---
PSN ID RandyTheShrew
#76KunosachiakaPosted 2/1/2013 12:38:07 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
Kunosachiaka posted...
ITT: People who have never played video games at a friend's house. G i wundr y.

You play Mario Party at a friend's house.

you play online shooters online. by yourself. or with other people who are also online.

And people said it was wrong to push your opinions on others. Psh, what do they know.
#77heartherevengePosted 2/1/2013 12:42:20 PM
Jadex9 posted...
snicklecuck posted...
Splitscreeners: the number 1 cause of "ENEMY VSAT ONLINE"

THIS.

But ive also played with some soloers who go 3-20, at that point, just lay prone and camp, or disconnect from the game.

Nothing like getting a VSAT, swarm and dogs called on you.

i went 3-20 before playing solo lol it was so much fun. and i know my teammates were mad, none of them stayed hahahahahaha
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#78Blizzard09Posted 2/1/2013 12:42:38 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Just lost a ground war TDM game 100-95, why?

The ****ing splitscreeners that went a combined -45. They literally had like 4 kills between the two of them.

Why the hell are we forced to play with these people? There should have been an option a long time ago to not matchmake with them.

I ****ing hate whiners.

Why the hell are we forced to play with these people? There should be an option a long time to ban from posting.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#79jing0000Posted 2/1/2013 12:43:06 PM
Odium84 posted...
You have all probably been matched up with splitscreeners hundreds of times and never even knew it. Regardless if they were good or bad. I play splitscreen a lot with my buddies because, like others have said, I like to physically interact with my friends. We get together, have some drinks, watch some hockey/football, and play xbox. Thing is, we recover our gamertags. You’d never know we were playing on the same console. We all own our own houses, our own consoles, and our own copies of the game, but are guys who like to hang out. Sorry you internet geeks can stand the thought of going outside and having to physically interact with people.

I agree that those who play splitscreen do worse than they normally would because less screen, double sound effects and more distractions. But it doesn’t equal the worst players.

People just like to find any excuse they can for having a bad round. It happens, get over it.

Don't get me wrong either, I like the fact that split screen is in the game myself, I still have some instinct against seeing the (1) on someone though because quite often that ends up bad. as i said before not all the time though. I know I can't play on split screen well at all...tried that before.
---
none
#80AndaristPosted 2/1/2013 12:54:31 PM
My fiance and I have 2 Xboxs, 2 TVs, and usually 2 copies of the game...and we still splitscreen sometimes..

lolol, but I'd probably carry you so you wouldn't be complaining anyways.
---
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth