I ****ing hate splitscreeners.

#81ThisIsMithosPosted 2/1/2013 12:02:14 PM
People who say it's more fun to "socialize" over the mic as opposed to in person are social degenerates so...their opinion on the matter is moot.

It can be frustrating, but deal with it. Games are about fun, and playing games together, for MOST social people, is more fun than playing alone. Let them have their fun and realize that most people, with balanced, healthy lives, really don't have to get their life's fulfillment from winning matches in a video game.

Also note that if it weren't for splitscreeners, everyone would be having a harder time stomping the other team. If you didn't play against splitscreeners, you would face more competition and do worse. And judging by all of the ****ies (female part) in this topic, they'd sell their Xbox over Craigslist and proceed to buy mass bulk of Kleenex from Costco.
#82forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 12:15:31 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
People who say it's more fun to "socialize" over the mic as opposed to in person are social degenerates so...their opinion on the matter is moot.

It can be frustrating, but deal with it. Games are about fun, and playing games together, for MOST social people, is more fun than playing alone. Let them have their fun and realize that most people, with balanced, healthy lives, really don't have to get their life's fulfillment from winning matches in a video game.

Also note that if it weren't for splitscreeners, everyone would be having a harder time stomping the other team. If you didn't play against splitscreeners, you would face more competition and do worse. And judging by all of the ****ies (female part) in this topic, they'd sell their Xbox over Craigslist and proceed to buy mass bulk of Kleenex from Costco.

When socializing via the act of gaming, over the mic is the preferred method. it is total denial to believe or assume otherwise.

if i want to hang out with my friends we go out to the pub. if i want to play some games with them, we use mics because that's what normal, reasonable citizens do.

what loathsome, inconsiderate douches do is annex half a screen only to fail horribly.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#83heartherevengePosted 2/1/2013 12:36:25 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...

When socializing via the act of gaming, over the mic is the preferred method. it is total denial to believe or assume otherwise.

if i want to hang out with my friends we go out to the pub. if i want to play some games with them, we use mics because that's what normal, reasonable citizens do.

what loathsome, inconsiderate douches do is annex half a screen only to fail horribly.

when im at my friends house, he literally makes me leave so i can go home and play COD with him. but there have been times when we've split screened, but dont do as well
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#84AgentSnugglesPosted 2/1/2013 12:57:14 PM
People who have friends in real life are the worst. How dare they try to play online games in the same room.
#85Ramner84Posted 2/1/2013 1:03:07 PM
My friend and his wife or me and my wife play on split screen and you would never know. Because its not my gamertag its her own same for my buddy's wife. so you may play with alot more split screeners then you know so get over it.
#86ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:10:50 PM
TJSpyke posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Just lost a ground war TDM game 100-95, why?

The ****ing splitscreeners that went a combined -45. They literally had like 4 kills between the two of them.

Why the hell are we forced to play with these people? There should have been an option a long time ago to not matchmake with them.

LOL, you are just bitter that you suck at the game. A good player would have won. You don't like it? Tough. They bought the game too and have the right to do it, so don't complain because you suck.

I fail to see how anyone could be more stupid than you, right now.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#87shdwdrgnixPosted 2/1/2013 1:30:09 PM
I like splitscreen, when my friend is in danger, I look at his screen and I'm able to ambush the enemy from behind.
#88KaMismyHEROPosted 2/1/2013 1:38:56 PM
But they had fun, and you didn't.
Seems to me like they're the real winners here.
#89BipBapBamPosted 2/1/2013 1:45:30 PM
If you care about winning while playing solo you're already doing it wrong.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#90GusTA2010Posted 2/1/2013 1:46:19 PM
Skipped to page 9 of topic without reading, but my and my partner split screen all the time (both have xbl accounts) and generally both come in the top three of the team 90% of the time.