5 best guns in the game and your craziest life story

#21Crack_FoxPosted 2/2/2013 8:16:48 AM
ZuuF posted...
Swat, An-94, all four lmg weapons (totaling six, not five).

My story, although short and sort of lame, is slightly interesting. I went to an Arby's once when I was in high school (with the marching band; I actually received an award for Best Team Player (for my drumline); I chose to play cymbals because everyone thought they were lame, and they're actually fun if you know how to do kewl tricks and flips while playing UW's cadences that we ripped off, along with some from the University of Louisiana), and ordered a chicken sandwich. When I received it, I noticed that it was not cooked, but didn't have the time to ask for another one. I ate it anyway, and, as it turns out, my immune system CAN, in fact, handle raw poultry.

Let me know if any of you like my incredibly poor run-on sentence (the second sentence of my story, for those of you who did not know).

It must have been cooked.
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#22taraundergroundPosted 2/2/2013 10:02:06 AM
Funny how everybody claims to like all these guns, yet whenever I play 80% of players are using SMGs or the FAL.
#23Kovalchuk_Posted 2/2/2013 10:17:23 AM
I was returning a pair of pants and as I was on my way to return them I fell and slipped in some mud, ruining the very pants I was returning.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#24F_H_NukemPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:03 AM
fffez posted...
fal, b23r, chicom, pdw, 5-7/tac45

I'd just came back from 'Nam. I was hitching through Oregon and some cop started harassing me. Next thing you know, I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods. I had to take 'em all out--it was a bloodbath

LOLrambo'splot
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#25DutchZombiePosted 2/2/2013 10:26:02 AM
Swat, MSMC, LSW,R870,B23r

Got a weird look from a FedEx guy once, only to realize had a bunch of coke in my nose. I had sex with two lesbians. I almost got shot by a crazy person, eaten by a pit bull and punched a kitten . It was a busy week.