I used to play CaD black ops, mw2, etc.

#1PidgeonYTPosted 2/1/2013 2:21:53 PM
But I ended up quitting.

Well, I got back into this game, even bought live exclusively for it.

And all I could say is the community really changed for the better. I had nothing but a bunch of friend invites, and I talked to a lot of people.

It was really very fun and in good spirits, maybe I just got lucky but I'm considering buying this game now as opposed to just renting it.

I remember in the older versions people would flame me if I was doing bad, but people were actually joking around with me and offering genuine advice.

TLDR; You guys are the best, thank you, stay that way and stay safe.
#2ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/1/2013 2:24:43 PM
PidgeonYT posted...
But I ended up quitting.

Well, I got back into this game, even bought live exclusively for it.

And all I could say is the community really changed for the better. I had nothing but a bunch of friend invites, and I talked to a lot of people.

It was really very fun and in good spirits, maybe I just got lucky but I'm considering buying this game now as opposed to just renting it.

I remember in the older versions people would flame me if I was doing bad, but people were actually joking around with me and offering genuine advice.

TLDR; You guys are the best, thank you, stay that way and stay safe.

I like you, no homo. You see most of the jerks are on gamefaqs anyways so it's cool you've found nice people. Hope it continues to be that way.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#3xXSkyrazorXxPosted 2/1/2013 2:56:54 PM
Honestly, the community has gone way downhill. Don't spend too much time on here or you'll see it quite fast. ;)

As for Xbox Live, though, the community is both better and worse. More people play, so the numbers on both ends of the spectrum have grown, and so have your chances of meeting both kinds of players. I'm glad that you've had a positive experience, but don't be surprised if you come across jerks as well; not that you WOULD be surprised, but ya' know...

Anyway, good gaming. :)
#4supercoolisaacPosted 2/1/2013 2:58:59 PM
Yeah, i wouldn't stick around here long haha. It's gotten a million times worse, best of luck to you dude. Kinda surprised i've only gotten 2-3 hatemail messages in BO2 though...maybe you're somewhat on to something.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#5scarface_jrPosted 2/1/2013 4:14:12 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Yeah, i wouldn't stick around here long haha. It's gotten a million times worse, best of luck to you dude. Kinda surprised i've only gotten 2-3 hatemail messages in BO2 though...maybe you're somewhat on to something.

This...For some reason people send me nice messages -.-. Sometimes about my emblem and others with people saying they found it funny when I camped like worm.
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#6FeelMyBladePosted 2/1/2013 4:21:11 PM
I've gotten more friend requests and compliment-mail in this game than previous cods.

Of course there will always be annoying players, but overall it is improving.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15