Working on Diamond AR's

#1Top_Secretz_808Posted 2/1/2013 4:12:03 PM
What should I play, and how should I play, besides try and aim for the head.
I only have a Gold FAL, about to get GOLD M27 and Swat.
But, what should I use, I'm doing good with the Reflex, but any tips?
I play TDM.
#2Cornbread4lifePosted 2/1/2013 4:25:43 PM
HCKC if you want it to go by quicker, there's less camping than TDM. Play Raid/Hijacked, lots of confrontation. Also, in my experience hipfiring gets you a surprising amount of head shots.

Also, when you get to the 150 kills no perks/attachments, do it at the same time and again, try for hijacked. Easy 30-40 kills each game if you run and gun and on such a small map the other team won't have as much advantage over you running around without ghost/silencers.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#3motoraptorPosted 2/1/2013 4:27:12 PM
I've started doing ARs and I've surprised myself with the MTAR and Type 25. I managed to get all bloodthirsties and double kills WHILE going for the 150 naked kills. So that's working on 4 camos at once. But then I needed to get lame-ass long shots.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9ntxe.jpg
#4Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/1/2013 4:43:04 PM
Hardcore TDM or Hardcore Kill Confirmed. Other than that domination makes it easy to get headshots on unsuspecting people capping flags.

At closer ranges, hip firing with a laser sight seems to work quite well.

It's gonna be a long way to diamond ARs if you've got only 1 gold and 2 almost gold so be patient.

For bloodthirstys, try getting them with attachments and perks (it's easier that way obviously).

I tend to burst fire when going for headshots. Makes it a LOT easier. Will post some more if I remember any more tips.
#5ZephyrSSXPosted 2/1/2013 4:44:02 PM
Play HC and hipfire in rooms. It's like hipfire is a headshot magnet in HC.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#6Top_Secretz_808(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:25:51 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Hardcore TDM or Hardcore Kill Confirmed. Other than that domination makes it easy to get headshots on unsuspecting people capping flags.

At closer ranges, hip firing with a laser sight seems to work quite well.

It's gonna be a long way to diamond ARs if you've got only 1 gold and 2 almost gold so be patient.

For bloodthirstys, try getting them with attachments and perks (it's easier that way obviously).

I tend to burst fire when going for headshots. Makes it a LOT easier. Will post some more if I remember any more tips.

The Bloodthirsty medals are easy on my part. I had an easy time getting bloodthirsty medals with my Combat Knife, Crossbow, Ballistic Knife(I think you needed one... IDK), and snipers. Snipers took a little longer though. But AR's bloodthirsty's will be easy, only thing I won't like getting bloodthirsty's for are Shotguns and SMGs.... I don't use them often, only got 1 gold Shotgun, and that's the Remington.. xD
#7xXSkyrazorXxPosted 2/2/2013 12:56:51 AM
You don't need to play any special mode, or even go to hardcore. I've had 0 trouble collecting headshots by the time a gun hits the prestige 2 mark without even trying, and if you can't collect the bloodthirsties or double kills after that point, you should probably camp or something.

If lag comp is in your favor, it's not hard to run and gun those bloodthirsty medals, regardless of mode/difficulty. Just don't play stuff like SnD and you should move along relatively fast.
#8verby45Posted 2/2/2013 1:07:13 AM
Do the 150 kills apart from each other if you don't think you can get the 10 bloodthirsties in that span. Makes it seem less grindy when you get buzzkilled. It'll also help you prestige your gun faster and get the weapon titles/ attachment xp. For art of war, do kill based gametypes, always. No ghost nor flack jacket is a killer. FFA or TDM work best. With 9 of them, patience is a virtue.
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56