Is Die Rise more of that Tranzit BS, opinions please

#1thompsontalker7Posted 2/1/2013 5:45:25 PM
I have a lolPS3 and have no idea when Revolution is coming out, so some thoughts on Die Rise would be appreciated
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2BuddyHudsyPosted 2/1/2013 5:48:49 PM
its fun
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#3ICantNameGudPosted 2/1/2013 5:51:44 PM
No. It's really expansive and sort of like a maze, but it's kind of like older zombies or maybe sort of like ascention? There's not a lot of open areas but if's easy to navigate once you learn where everything is. You can get the power on and build the wonder weapon really fast or you can go the long route and build up points.

It's possible to get galvaknuckles by round 6 without turning the power on, if you play solo you can get permanent juggernog. The elevators are nothing annoying like the bus and there are no denizens, just a ninja hybrid of dogs and gas crawlers from BO1 that come every however many rounds like dogs and drop max ammo.

It's far and beyond more fun than TranZit. No bus, no fog, no lava. Plus the SVU, AN-94 and PDW as wall weapons.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#4aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 5:55:09 PM
Each map pack for PS3 comes out thirty days after they are released for 360. And to answer your question, Die Rise is effing amazing. I hate(d) TranZit with a passion but I love Die Rise.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#5ICantNameGudPosted 2/1/2013 5:57:54 PM
aheroafake posted...
Each map pack for PS3 comes out thirty days after they are released for 360. And to answer your question, Die Rise is effing amazing. I hate(d) TranZit with a passion but I love Die Rise.

This is the TL;DR of my post
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#6thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:59:00 PM
aheroafake posted...

Thanks for that.

I'm a Zombies vet but Tranzit and the bite-sized Green Run maps have turned me off hard for Zombies

Hope Die Rise can get me back into the swing of things
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#7OpShaftPosted 2/1/2013 6:07:50 PM
I like tranzit a lot. Die rise is indeed better. It's very fun and not at all like a maze.
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
#8aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 7:09:47 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
aheroafake posted...

Thanks for that.

I'm a Zombies vet but Tranzit and the bite-sized Green Run maps have turned me off hard for Zombies

I how you feel. I'm a huge ass zombies fan and one of the main reasons I got BO2 was for zombies. But TranZit disappointed me to no end. It was painfully boring. I got the hang of it quickly but I just couldn't get into it. The fog was a huge pain in the ass, especially because of the Denizens. The lava, while not hating it, was just a nuisance. For the most part, the sections of the stops were, to me, not well thought out. TranZit sounded awesome and it could've been much better but the way Treyarch executed it just didn't work.

Die Rise is one of my favorite zombie maps ever since zombies was added to CoD. Die Rise came out this week and I'm pretty sure that I've already got more time played on that level than I do on TranZit. I think that's saying a lot. I like how huge Die Rise is. I think there is still more places in Die Rise that I haven't even been in. That's a guess but I think it's an accurate one. I like how they added more "new" perks even though the ones I got, I had no idea what their effects were. I love how they added the PDW and AN-94.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#9aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 7:09:48 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
aheroafake posted...

Thanks for that.

I how you feel. I'm a huge ass zombies fan and one of the main reasons I got BO2 was for zombies. But TranZit disappointed me to no end. It was painfully boring. I got the hang of it quickly but I just couldn't get into it. The fog was a huge pain in the ass, especially because of the Denizens. The lava, while not hating it, was just a nuisance. For the most part, the sections of the stops were, to me, not well thought out. TranZit sounded awesome and it could've been much better but the way Treyarch executed it just didn't work.

Die Rise is one of my favorite zombie maps ever since zombies was added to CoD. Die Rise came out this week and I'm pretty sure that I've already got more time played on that level than I do on TranZit. I think that's saying a lot. I like how huge Die Rise is. I think there is still more places in Die Rise that I haven't even been in. That's a guess but I think it's an accurate one. I like how they added more "new" perks even though the ones I got, I had no idea what their effects were. I love how they added the PDW and AN-94.
---
#10aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 7:21:20 PM
Just an fyi, I'm always using my phone for gamefaqs. Forgot to add this but I have a HUGE amount of time played on TranZit but I still believe that I've got more time played on Die Rise.
---