Is Die Rise more of that Tranzit BS, opinions please

#11aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 7:23:40 PM
Just an fyi, I'm always using my phone for gamefaqs. Forgot to add this but I have a HUGE amount of time played on TranZit but I still believe that I've got more time played on Die Rise.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#12BobbyCreekPosted 2/1/2013 7:23:41 PM
if you like the older style maps and hated tranzit, then you will like die rise
#13Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:00 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
No. It's really expansive and sort of like a maze, but it's kind of like older zombies or maybe sort of like ascention? There's not a lot of open areas but if's easy to navigate once you learn where everything is. You can get the power on and build the wonder weapon really fast or you can go the long route and build up points.

It's possible to get galvaknuckles by round 6 without turning the power on, if you play solo you can get permanent juggernog. The elevators are nothing annoying like the bus and there are no denizens, just a ninja hybrid of dogs and gas crawlers from BO1 that come every however many rounds like dogs and drop max ammo.

It's far and beyond more fun than TranZit. No bus, no fog, no lava. Plus the SVU, AN-94 and PDW as wall weapons.

I understand not liking a map for legit reasons, but when people list the EASIEST things to avoid in TranZit, I do have to lol. FYI the fog and "lava" were in Call of the Dead too, so they're not new concepts.
#14aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 7:55:17 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
No. It's really expansive and sort of like a maze, but it's kind of like older zombies or maybe sort of like ascention? There's not a lot of open areas but if's easy to navigate once you learn where everything is. You can get the power on and build the wonder weapon really fast or you can go the long route and build up points.

It's possible to get galvaknuckles by round 6 without turning the power on, if you play solo you can get permanent juggernog. The elevators are nothing annoying like the bus and there are no denizens, just a ninja hybrid of dogs and gas crawlers from BO1 that come every however many rounds like dogs and drop max ammo.
Hi
It's far and beyond more fun than TranZit. No bus, no fog, no lava. Plus the SVU, AN-94 and PDW as wall weapons.

I understand not liking a map for legit reasons, but when people list the EASIEST things to avoid in TranZit, I do have to lol. FYI the fog and "lava" were in Call of the Dead too, so they're not new concepts.

Didn't know if that was directed towards just him or the both of us but the fog and lava didn't bother me because I couldn't avoid it, quite the opposite really. They were just a hindrance.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#15aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 7:57:21 PM
I apologize for all the duplicate posts. Reception was terrible for some reason.
---
#16ICantNameGudPosted 2/1/2013 8:46:11 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Legitimate lol
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#17CatholicPriest7Posted 2/1/2013 10:08:12 PM
ICantNameGud posted...

how do you get permanent jug? I almost exclusively play solo
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#18Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:13:39 AM
aheroafake posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Hi

Didn't know if that was directed towards just him or the both of us but the fog and lava didn't bother me because I couldn't avoid it, quite the opposite really. They were just a hindrance.

Mostly him.
#19ingo4Posted 2/2/2013 5:20:23 AM
It really does make tranzit feel like a filler type map. Or a type of map that chains the other ones together. Die Rise is like the classic map feel with the cool stuff from tranzit.

I've watched a lot of videos and tried a lot of stuff but still don't have "permanent" juggernog figured out. Not that I need it, but it's nice to have in the early rounds.

I get the comparison of the ice water to the lava, but I don't remember any fog on CoTD? The fire is almost always avoidable and really only ends up helping by making the zombies weaker when on fire and AoE damage upon death. Which helps high-round.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#20Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 5:27:05 AM
ingo4 posted...
It really does make tranzit feel like a filler type map. Or a type of map that chains the other ones together. Die Rise is like the classic map feel with the cool stuff from tranzit.

I've watched a lot of videos and tried a lot of stuff but still don't have "permanent" juggernog figured out. Not that I need it, but it's nice to have in the early rounds.

I get the comparison of the ice water to the lava, but I don't remember any fog on CoTD? The fire is almost always avoidable and really only ends up helping by making the zombies weaker when on fire and AoE damage upon death. Which helps high-round.

The fog thickness is almost identical. Play COTD after TranZit and you'll see it.