I got paired with a clan from Canada. All on 2 bar connections.

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/1/2013 6:32:34 PM
Thanks Treyarch and the 'best' search preferences....

Where do I get this crack that they are smoking?
#2EvilZ123456Posted 2/1/2013 6:33:50 PM
and you probably live somewhere like Florida too right?
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#3Bonezy_BPosted 2/1/2013 6:41:10 PM
dang bro, whats that all aboot?
#4GreatKiraLordPosted 2/1/2013 6:43:08 PM
I've been getting into the laggiest garbage lobbies for best searches the whole 2 days.
3arc is so bad at this lag ****
#5achimedPosted 2/1/2013 6:43:24 PM
Bonezy_B posted...
dang bro, whats that all aboot?

Pretty werd, eh?
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#6ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:47:44 PM
Not to mention, I've played probably about 10 games. Each of those have had 2-3 host migrations (it's not picking me, when it finally does, no more host migrations). However, if I'm hosting, now the game freezes for me after the match is over... WTF?
#7ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:16:49 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Not to mention, I've played probably about 10 games. Each of those have had 2-3 host migrations (it's not picking me, when it finally does, no more host migrations). However, if I'm hosting, now the game freezes for me after the match is over... WTF?

Anyone have any clue? When I'm host, the game just freezes after... Right at the black screen with COD BO2 in the lower right corner...
#8smiledkPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:22 PM
I wish I could get paired with Canadians. I was trying to play headquarters this morning on PC, and there were ~80 people in the playlist. I have to put the connection setting to "any" and then I can play with Germans while I lag all over the place.
#9ningtangPosted 2/1/2013 7:31:11 PM

Host migrating drives me nuts. When someone intentionally leaves a game, there needs to be bigger consequences. Like losing 5 levels, or temporary banning. The game needs some kind of keystroke saving so they would be able to tell "dashboarders" or people who just leave the game by quitting (no way to tell if someone "loses power" intentionally, or no way I can think of). Stop the madness, people!
---
http://thesaltypig.blogspot.com/
#10ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:41:06 PM
ningtang posted...

Host migrating drives me nuts. When someone intentionally leaves a game, there needs to be bigger consequences. Like losing 5 levels, or temporary banning. The game needs some kind of keystroke saving so they would be able to tell "dashboarders" or people who just leave the game by quitting (no way to tell if someone "loses power" intentionally, or no way I can think of). Stop the madness, people!

It's not even that... NOBODY LEFT THE LOBBY! Still all 12 players, yet it just keeps migrating the host... I had one game earlier where 3 times in a row it migrated the host.... What the hell?

And if I host, now the game just freezes afterwards... I restart, and the disc won't be read... The disc is flawless and actually has NEVER left the machine. Except for recently, since its freezing and I need to take the disc out and put it back in.