Zombies Idea: make the zombies run a bit faster so losers can't run in circles

#51RagingKoalaBearPosted 2/2/2013 11:37:27 AM
Left 4 Dead gets boring way too fast though. There was this one time though on left 4 dead 2 that 4 humans were on the roof of that house and I knocked all 4 players off the peak of the roof with my charger. It was so badass lol.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#52dovahkiinPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:28 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
BobbyCreek posted...
for hours just to get to high rounds.

That still would not work, as higher rounds (which I can tell you have never made it too) will out run you, the point of making medium size circles is that they get caught by eachother and it slows there movement speed down.

So that fixes nothing at all. Its the pathing of the zombies that needs to be fixed.

Stopped reading after the incorrect use of "there".

so you read everything but the last 2 sentences? ok.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2e5pllh.jpg
http://hdscreenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/korra/109/1861.jpg
#53MrGreedPosted 2/2/2013 12:18:43 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
^Ultimate butthurt.

Again with the under scores.. Your name makes zero sence... Who underscore ate underscore the underscore pie. So by who, do you mean underscore? who ate underscore, who in which was underscore pie? I don't get it man. Is it German or something cause I know it can't be English... wait its one of them nursery rhymes or riddles right?

Your life must be really sad...
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#54brandonk42Posted 2/2/2013 3:14:44 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Anyone who wants this change sucks at trains, tbh. Want a speed boost in YOUR games? Stay crouched, bad kid. They'll catch up.

For once I have to agree with Wookie here.
#55_underscore09_Posted 2/2/2013 3:30:42 PM
I like zombies the was it is
#56Wasssup NowPosted 2/2/2013 4:13:23 PM
I have never ever played with a good zombies player that didnt kite at high rounds. Being able to kite is pretty much what makes you good. Whether its the platform on ascension or the entire kino map, you HAVE to herd the zombies at high levels because they are so difficult to put down. The player that knows how to herd the zombies is good at zombies.
#57BobbyCreek(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:46:47 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Anyone who wants this change sucks at trains, tbh. Want a speed boost in YOUR games? Stay crouched, bad kid. They'll catch up.

Running in circles doesn't take nearly as much skill as you believe. Although maybe for you running in circles is a major accomplishment
#58BobbyCreek(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:51:31 AM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
haha yeah just make the zombies more smarter. instead of following you they will split up sporadically where they will flank you.

this is a good idea also