How can some people function at life when they're so bad at this game?

#11mfv12979Posted 2/1/2013 7:04:50 PM
we don't lag at life. The only time we lag is when we chose to lag. (aka working real slow because of the lazy feeling) LOL. The only people i know that lags in life are the once who stand in the middle and texting befor opening the damn door. OMG. LOL
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#12zzhbombzzPosted 2/1/2013 7:05:25 PM
JammyBauer23 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
CoD doesn't take much to be good at, mostly reaction time. If some people are that bad at it, how do they do real-life things like driving, things that require quick reactions to sometimes avoid an accident? Its hard to believe some players can even dress themselves in the morning

The same way that your legal gaurdian lays your clothes out for you in the morning...

Ouch! Lmao
---
I'm NICE, but not that nice.
#13JammyBauer23Posted 2/1/2013 7:09:30 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
JammyBauer23 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
CoD doesn't take much to be good at, mostly reaction time. If some people are that bad at it, how do they do real-life things like driving, things that require quick reactions to sometimes avoid an accident? Its hard to believe some players can even dress themselves in the morning

The same way that your legal gaurdian lays your clothes out for you in the morning...

Ouch! Lmao

LOL!
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#14outcast1398Posted 2/1/2013 7:41:32 PM
mfv12979 posted...
we don't lag at life. The only time we lag is when we chose to lag. (aka working real slow because of the lazy feeling) LOL. The only people i know that lags in life are the once who stand in the middle and texting befor opening the damn door. OMG. LOL

Anyone ever read a text like this and try to picture the person in real life saying this and laughing historically where the capitalized lol are inserted? One of those fake loud family guy laughs work too.
mfv not picking on you, just pictured that reading this :)
#15SullyTheStrangePosted 2/1/2013 7:46:29 PM
outcast1398 posted...
Anyone ever read a text like this and try to picture the person in real life saying this and laughing historically where the capitalized lol are inserted?

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2r7yexc.jpg
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#16DtheBruiserPosted 2/1/2013 7:50:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17SideStrafePosted 2/1/2013 7:51:58 PM
TG_Wolf posted...
One word.

Lag.

RL has none.

/topic

Dude, 90% of the people on this game have a negative KD. Like .50 negative. That's not lag.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
#18KunosachiakaPosted 2/1/2013 7:55:24 PM
JVel91 posted...
Veggies on a non rebreather mask. High flow o2 @ 15 lpm.

Loled.

JammyBauer23 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Loled.

spacecowboy44 posted...
i think its a little more important to ask how someone who plays all day can function in real life

Not funny.

mfv12979 posted...

Loled.
#19HITSQUAD187Posted 2/1/2013 8:01:05 PM
Life vs COD hmmmmmm...... which obe might be more important.
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#20ZuuFPosted 2/1/2013 8:08:32 PM
My question to people who wonder how some people can be so "bad" at the game.

How can everyone have a 1+ k/d ratio and a 1+ w/l ratio? They can't. In order for someone to get a kill, someone has to be killed. In order for someone to win, someone must lose. Even then, some people just aren't fast enough, but they, themselves may or may not still be fast (just not quite enough).
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue